RPGM Onhold Saving the Altar Boi [Demo 6] [Ale_Hibiki]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ulfguard

Oct 27, 2021
yeah I know. I go to the chef, we have a scene where he ends up watching me leave and commenting on how the mc looks. but the plates are still in my inventory even though i went in the kitchen to return them.
Same bug for me, I enter te room, the he auto leave, still have the trash, still have the paltes and cannot find what to do.
If I go outside the Father ask me to gather the weeds when there are none and I cannot enter anymore as I would not disappoint the father.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I can't do anything after I go down into the room with the 3 femboys after the guard stops me I can hardly move it so slow and when I spent over 5-10 mins trying to go to all the ppl and the stage I gave up I also had to use the arrow keys as the mouse stopped working. Plz, fix this for the next update. And will there be sexy female moaning at some point and maybe butt slapping sounds plz let us see the anal. Just a Lil wish list at the end there. ;)

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
I can't do anything after I go down into the room with the 3 femboys after the guard stops me I can hardly move it so slow and when I spent over 5-10 mins trying to go to all the ppl and the stage I gave up I also had to use the arrow keys as the mouse stopped working. Plz, fix this for the next update. And will there be sexy female moaning at some point and maybe butt slapping sounds plz let us see the anal. Just a Lil wish list at the end there. ;)
I am seriously worried what I did to have someone experience such errors. Will try to have a new fix before the end of the week, to flesh out the newer parts, as well as tackle the lack of sound effects.

A hotfix has been added for some of the earlier issues mentioned in the thread, and will start work on the newer parts.

Reactions: Behappy69
May 5, 2019
I am seriously worried what I did to have someone experience such errors. Will try to have a new fix before the end of the week, to flesh out the newer parts, as well as tackle the lack of sound effects.

A hotfix has been added for some of the earlier issues mentioned in the thread, and will start work on the newer parts.
Thank, but another issues is couldn't progress after peeping

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
Thank, but another issues is couldn't progress after peeping
The process there would be to interact with the door next to the stairs twice, originally I intended to have this remove should the players explore, but didn't make a proper alternative if no one interacted with the door before trying to leave through the stairs.

I'll be adding this to the slowly expanding list of issues

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
So after you see you friend getting gangbanged by the priests you end up tossed in the cell place. Is the game not supposed to end there ? i cant do anything other than giving gloryhole handjob once

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
So after you see you friend getting gangbanged by the priests you end up tossed in the cell place. Is the game not supposed to end there ? i cant do anything other than giving gloryhole handjob once
Interact with the door twice, then with the bucket, the gloryhole scene is supposed to lead to a latter path that has not been fleshed out yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: Varryan

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, I've tried the hotfix and now after I bring the plates to the kitchen, I still have one in my inventory. Also since I'm supposed to "check on minato" I can't even enter the dorm room nor the fathers room, like nothing happens when I try to enter.

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
Hi, I've tried the hotfix and now after I bring the plates to the kitchen, I still have one in my inventory. Also since I'm supposed to "check on minato" I can't even enter the dorm room nor the fathers room, like nothing happens when I try to enter.
Seems I was a little too eager to get a hotfix out. I'll put this down and begin working on a proper fix for the coming weekend. In the mean time, I have shared a link to a save file just outside of the dungeon, which is where the newer events will be found, so anyone that encounters errors can still at least reach the new areas

((updated))Save file:

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Game has a lot of promise, unfortunately it's a bit of a buggy mess at the moment. Hope the dev can fix it.

bicardium

May 16, 2017
So if you decide to explore like i do and you go into the (dining room?) before your supposed to you get locked inside i keep getting a message saying to gather the plate or the father will have a field day with me and cant leave cause there are no plates.

CrY5TaL

Dec 20, 2019
Seems I was a little too eager to get a hotfix out. I'll put this down and begin working on a proper fix for the coming weekend. In the mean time, I have shared a link to a save file just outside of the dungeon, which is where the newer events will be found, so anyone that encounters errors can still at least reach the new areas

((updated))Save file: Mega
i am sorry but how do i use this save file ?

amandaoneill

Mar 10, 2018
Game has a lot of promise, unfortunately it's a bit of a buggy mess at the moment. Hope the dev can fix it.
I can attest to the dev certainly fixing all of these problems eventually (they are a worrywar for this stuff), id like to ask for some patience on their behalf due to the formerly mentioned uni.

Reactions: whoabacha
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes