Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Not sure what this means from his other game than: This is essentially a reskin of my previous game. In order to increase the longevity of the game, I have disassociated the previous one from my patreon. Both games are still being worked on, so if you don't like this one, the other one is still available.

The dev is still working on both.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Not sure what this means from his other game than: This is essentially a reskin of my previous game. In order to increase the longevity of the game, I have disassociated the previous one from my patreon. Both games are still being worked on, so if you don't like this one, the other one is still available.

The dev is still working on both.
Nah. This goes for Public Sex Life and Public Sex Life H:
https://f95zone.to/threads/public-sex-life-v0-35-paradicezone.36442/

https://f95zone.to/threads/public-sex-life-h-v0-58-public-paradicezone.51860/

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Bro complaining a dev is lazy when theyre here on pirating site
I prefer to think of this place as an expo. I mean, most of the uploads here aren't really pirated but the stuff that devs put up for free anyway. And if I really like a game I'll probably chip in to support it on principal. And even if most people do it's kind of like handing out free samples at a grocery store. You don't expect everyone to become a customer.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I prefer to think of this place as an expo. I mean, most of the uploads here aren't really pirated but the stuff that devs put up for free anyway. And if I really like a game I'll probably chip in to support it on principal. And even if most people do it's kind of like handing out free samples at a grocery store. You don't expect everyone to become a customer.
Yeah, definitely a pirate site. No permission by devs, tons of "We don't approve of our content being shared here but we can't stop it so..." messages on games. Call it whatever you want, but don't lie to yourself.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
i mean...every day would be drama even if you thank the cashier at the grocery store, i was implying that kind of situations
Fair. I took the more literal (and unrealistic) approach, as in: if they were like in those games ... because then you're fucked at some point, no way to avoid that forever.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
too bad women like this dont actually exist...
They do. And they are horrible. The Yandere stereotype is basically your hyper jealous wife beating husband only in female form. They start off all loving and caring but the moment they think they are loosing you they turn abusive. And unlike in games that does not entail comedic violence against rivals but real physical and emotional abuse against their partners

The bottom line is that Yandere are cool in art and media like this much for the same reason serial killers are. We can watch Jason butcher teenagers and get our fix of fright and violence but with none of the danger. And equally we can indulge in the Yandere "love" without having to suffer through the actual physical and emotional abuse it comes with in reality.

And that's fine. That is what art is for. Just keep in mind that you wouldn't want to date either in real life.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
They do. And they are horrible. The Yandere stereotype is basically your hyper jealous wife-beating husband only in female form. They start off all loving and caring but the moment they think they are loosing you they turn abusive. And unlike in games that does not entail comedic violence against rivals but real physical and emotional abuse against their partners

The bottom line is that Yandere are cool in art and media like this much for the same reason serial killers are. We can watch Jason butcher teenagers and get our fix of fright and violence but with none of the danger. And equally we can indulge in the Yandere "love" without having to suffer through the actual physical and emotional abuse it comes with in reality.

And that's fine. That is what art is for. Just keep in mind that you wouldn't want to date either in real life.
This.gif

and most of the media Yanderes are still scary as fuck if you ask me. See Gasai Yuno(from Mirai Nikki) if you want a notorious example, she is a raging psychopath although i personally prefer(AS EXAMPLE) Yukako Yamagishi from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, because you see the sudden change when Koichi tries to fight back(the episode ends with him getting saved, and tell her that he loved her for a while but she must tone down the yandere-ism <- anticlimactic as fuck, i agree). Another fair example is Satou Matsuzaka from Happy Sugar Life(misleading title, the anime is an psychological horror show, she keeps her loved one locked in her basement "for her own protection")

So yeah, Yanderes are terrifying

Last edited:
Reactions: forbiddentwo

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I think that the reason we like them in media is because, once you strip out the real world grimness of it, what is left is extreme romance. I mean, who wouldn't be attracted to the idea of being loved so unconditionally that the other person is willing to do unspeakable things for that love?

So girls dream of a prince that will slay dragons for them and boys of a girl that will murder all rivals. xD

At the end of the day we all want to be loved and desired. And what greater desire is there than insanity?

And the fact that Yandere are assertive and aggressive about it also helps. It plays to our desire to once, only once, in our life not have to always be the ones chasing after girls. It's one of those situations where, to quote a cartoon I watched as a kid "Why fight, when you can just win?"

Of course, anyone who remembers that cartoon will also remember why the quote is doubly meaningful for this context.

For reality, as always, has a dark side. And so beware what you wish for. It might just come true.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
most sociopaths just use people, they do not in fact become obsessive with them directly

psychopaths are pretty obsessive though

Reactions: Armelle69
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes