Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Plot twist. Stephanie is also a Yandere.

Saving Yandere. Which Yandere will you save?

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
If she wants this dick she needs to become a business executive and make me millions of dollars.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What will you choose? Love or lust? Obsession or Devotion?

My question is why can't it be both?
Because they are two opposite expressions of the same idea. One has the girl embracing her Yandere side and becoming an obsessive yan-girlfriend whilst the other involves healing her of that and turning her love into something more pure. I can't wait to see how this plays out in a couple more versions when we get more story content.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmm usually not into 3D games but I see potential in this one. Played for a little bit and saw a few mistakes in text like potentially missing question marks and saw "We're you lying?" one time but little bit later it was said again as "Were you lying?" which is correct way but I think that's all I saw until the main UI for choices.

One thing that's a bit weird is where it says names with thinking after it when the character is thinking to themselves i.e YandereLover thinking. I usually see parenthesis around sentence to indicate character is thinking like (Hopefully she didn't hear what I said....) but might just be me that thinks it's weird. The UI is a bit simplistic right now but it's early on so can't really say too much on it at this point

I have the exception issue that was mentioned before where when I click gallery it says IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/lock.png' and not sure why but I can provide my traceback .txt if that's what needed to work it out ParadiceZone.

I'm also curious if there will be a neutral path in the future where the love and obsession stats are very close to each/equal which could unlock more CG if you choose this path. It currently seems to just be either love or obsession which does make sense but the system seems to be gain one stat and maybe balance out a bit so you can resist sometimes otherwise you can go full obsession or love.

I think that's all there I have to say from the time I played. Keep up the good work ParadiceZone and thanks for the recommendation Asia Argento.

Love this face btw. No mistakes were made.
Screenshot (2061).png

• Haha
Reactions: Asia Argento
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes