ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
possible bug/ mistake? i don't know how to categorise this

loading gallery crashes game with error missing gui/Lock.png

once i placed a .png with that name in Game/gui gallery loaded up fine

so it's just missing the picture
might just be a wonky upload

other than that interesting game, kind of lacking substance in the freeform part because you can't talk or do anything other than sex and then end day but hopefully that should improve once the other things you can do in the day are added.
also the double check before skipping to the next day is a bit awkward, perhaps a don't remind me again button in the menu

also one of the ui elements is lingering in the scenes as seen in the attached image, can't help with that one unfortunately

best of luck with the game
Thanks for the suggestion, that's not a bug, it's a feature that allows you to change position in the scene.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Does this game have any maledom at all or are we forced to choose between dick-stomping femdom and pure vanilla love?

I love yanderes and I've always wanted a game that lets you choose how to handle a yandere lover, so I was very excited when I came across this thread. However, I'm not into femdom and vanilla is a bit boring (with some exceptions). I would love to see a game where we can genuinely enforce some ground rules and make the yandere bound to us, not the other way around. If we're being dominated, then we're the ones being bound. And if no one is being dominated, then we're either bound to each other or not bound at all. There's just so much potential in the idea of making a yandere become a hostage of her own obsession. I don't want to pacify her obsession. I want to fan the flames while also holding the key to what she desires the most.

In essence, I'm just asking if this game has anything for me. I don't want to disappoint myself.
And if it doesn't have maledom but the dev is open to the idea, then I'll just patiently wait for future builds and try to hold my excitement.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
what kind femdom is in the game?
The kind were the girl knows what she wants, how to get it, and enjoys having sex (y)

It's not the type were the MC is considered the inadequate living dildo but she keeps using him just because however fails to ever get off in the end :KEK: Those are always odd to me as I get femdom is the girl treating the guy as a living sperm dispenser but one would think she would not treat it like just another day at the office and consider her pleasure in the mix :sneaky:

Zaeth026

Feb 28, 2018
This game is awesome... No, really, the fact that the dev excluded those tags has made me think of the awesome develop in the story that it will take... I expect something wholesome

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
Love your game man, the straight in your face approach really gets to me :D How can anyone say no to that lol. Hope you can reduce grind or add more dialog to the scenes. haven't played the love-route tho. Keep the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: jadih96207

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Does this game have any maledom at all or are we forced to choose between dick-stomping femdom and pure vanilla love?

I love yanderes and I've always wanted a game that lets you choose how to handle a yandere lover, so I was very excited when I came across this thread. However, I'm not into femdom and vanilla is a bit boring (with some exceptions). I would love to see a game where we can genuinely enforce some ground rules and make the yandere bound to us, not the other way around. If we're being dominated, then we're the ones being bound. And if no one is being dominated, then we're either bound to each other or not bound at all. There's just so much potential in the idea of making a yandere become a hostage of her own obsession. I don't want to pacify her obsession. I want to fan the flames while also holding the key to what she desires the most.

In essence, I'm just asking if this game has anything for me. I don't want to disappoint myself.
And if it doesn't have maledom but the dev is open to the idea, then I'll just patiently wait for future builds and try to hold my excitement.
If this patch is any indication of what we can expect, then yes, in time i think it will have what you're looking for. So far you have very few dom choices. He can snap from time to time into the dominant one but keep in mind that MC is very inexperienced and still apprehensive.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Just to confirm I'm not missing something stupid... there's no way to skip a time period within a day right?

Also... the same text on/near the end of every. single. service. scene is a bit much. Particularly when it references being the 'first time' despite doing this same exact thing like 10x over.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Still not sure who's "saving" who.
Him turning a yandere into a housewife?
Her saving a potential sissy from a masturbation life?
Both. Really, the point being made here is that unlike their anime counterparts a Yandere in real life is a person that has serious mental issues, some serious worldly problems or both. And it asks the question how you want to approach it. Do you want to try and work through them and "fix" the girl what ever that might entail or do you want to just give into the dark side and use her as a source of clingy sex.

EliumZ

Mar 18, 2019
Theory the name of the game isnt about saving her from herself but the real yandere childhood friend

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
What will you choose? Love or lust? Obsession or Devotion?

My question is why can't it be both?
Because the MC is like a virgin little girl.

Anyway the best would be "devotion", not as intended here probably, followed by her complete submission. ;)

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
This has the potential to be really great, the girl is absolutely gorgeous and I love the idea of 'taming' a yandere. It would be amazing if instead of just being her lover or her plaything, one could also be her dom, like when she can't help herself from breaking the rules he sets down, he disciplines her and brings her crazy side under control that way. She does keep on saying she'll do anything, after all.
The downsides though; it's a poor design decision IMO to lock scenes behind not doing anything with her, it would be better if those triggered randomly (progressive random, to ensure they do trigger) and then gave the player a choice how to react that would determine how they would influence her development.
Also, him perpetually insisting that they can't do anything is pretty weak, it barely makes sense on the love route, it doesn't make any at all if you're not trying to rein in her crazy side. And I say barely because even wanting to take it slowly, he's taking it ridiculously slowly. The 'gameplay' portion is without a doubt the weakest part of the game, the VN portion before it is much better.
Exactly the same I think ( just + my anger at the 783.855th main character I dislike..... this year alone... across all and every kind of media apparently :p).

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Would have been fun to tell her no condom when she asked, it's filled with holes anyways so what's the point or is this going to be a lore thing and after so many accidental "breaks" wink wink nudge nudge we get the choice to do her raw.

I get some would like to not get her pregnant but that's not me :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyauris
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes