Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm pretty confused about this good path / evil path stuff. Starts to sound a bit like the first two Mass Effect games with their strict seperation between Paragon and Renegade, which was the only part of those games that I didn't like. A more balanced personality with something like a 50:50 or even a 30:70 ratio between the two extremes just wasn't viable to get any decent overall outcome, you HAD to either go all Paragon or all Renegade. And if this game now requires that too, then maybe I'm done with it.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Outside of this point system, some options are meant to be certain evil or good path choices. Like making Olivia believe she is your fuckbudy or forcing Haruka to have sex with you. But for some cases using your mind control powers to make someone like Vanessa have sex with you, shouldn't have a permanent effect. We didn't get a chance to build our relationship with alternative world chacarters yet so even if you play as evil, I believe there is gonna be a chance to play good route with them. Going all evil on every character and then expecting some good options doesn't really make sense either. It's really hard to find a balance between both routes so after some point they don't have any choice but to make both routes permanent in order for the story to make sense.
Yes, that makes sense and I would expect as much. Up until the recent update the evil options were "mind control and forget" scenes so it didnt matter. It could have continued this way. However since the scenes are moving into more physical coercion then ofc that wouldnt work anymore. Because they would remember.
My issue is that the explanation itself is poorly worded.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm pretty confused about this good path / evil path stuff. Starts to sound a bit like the first two Mass Effect games with their strict seperation between Paragon and Renegade, which was the only part of those games that I didn't like. A more balanced personality with something like a 50:50 or even a 30:70 ratio between the two extremes just wasn't viable to get any decent overall outcome, you HAD to either go all Paragon or all Renegade. And if this game now requires that too, then maybe I'm done with it.
here got explained about good/evil path
https://f95zone.to/threads/savior-v0-11c-purple-fellas.40217/post-8724262
basically when you reach 25+ points on which ever you are locked on that path, up to then is up to you

Reactions: EJW

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
here got explained about good/evil path
https://f95zone.to/threads/savior-v0-11c-purple-fellas.40217/post-8724262
basically when you reach 25+ points on which ever you are locked on that path, up to then is up to you
It's funny you say that about mass effect because I remember finishing all the games with both sides of the personality spectrum maxed if not almost maxed out.
As for this game...that explanation is borked. Basically you can play how you want(good/evil) but at the end of this recent update the scene you get is based on which side is higher and the game sets those points to 25 and if the lower side is less than 10 it gets set to zero. If the lower side is at least 10 then it gets set to 10. Idk how much that will come into play later though but obv the path the game takes will be decided by which stat is at 25.

Reactions: micmitja

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not usually a harem fan, but not having one in this game seems..kind of odd. MC is a flawless superhero destined to save the world, every girl instantly falls for him. Whole thing is a gratuitous power fantasy, why not go all the way? Harem makes more sense here than in almost any other adult VN.
Unless dev just wants to really build a rapist type game with a thin coating of "non-rapist" fake shit, like so many do, to try to make the game seen better than it is. Find out a lot about a game dev mentality based on how they build the game. Beware those who really focus on the under-handed, sleazy concepts then try to throw a handul of flowers on their steaming pile O' garbage and act like the story is positive when the game dev is 90% dark and gloomy.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
More familial references. Instead of names, friend etc you get mom, sis, bro w/e else. because they are a family regardless of adoption or not.
where do i put it? i put the patch in the game directory or does it go in the game filder?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Unless dev just wants to really build a rapist type game with a thin coating of "non-rapist" fake shit, like so many do, to try to make the game seen better than it is. Find out a lot about a game dev mentality based on how they build the game. Beware those who really focus on the under-handed, sleazy concepts then try to throw a handul of flowers on their steaming pile O' garbage and act like the story is positive when the game dev is 90% dark and gloomy.
Well fortunately, you can choose your actions in this game. Dont know what it will be like in the future if you get locked into the evil path though but the Good route scenes have all been with willing partners. No mind control unless you pick it yourself.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
not really sure if its a game issue or a mod issue since the script is being replaced... but there is a ton of grammar issues... bunch of "," after "but" for no reason.. using wrong time-tense.. in the balcony scene where MC is telling his story he says "his" brother instead of "her" when clearly talking about the sister he banged and again referring to the dad as his when talking about mom instead of her.. as well as saying "havent" instead of have when saying he never apologized..
this is all old content.. im guessing theres more in the newer one as well..

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes