MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hello I downloaded the hotfix but the errors are still coming out

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script5.rpy", line 104, in script
menu:
File "game/script5.rpy", line 104, in script
menu:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v11/animations/oliviagood/1.webm'.

View attachment 1954571
View attachment 1954572
Hello, I'm also in a bend. Tried to play 'Savior-0.11c-mac.zip' with a Mac and got the following: Click 'Savior-0.11c-mac.zip' below

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
I think than I already played this one, and I didn't like it but... as I love the tags, I would give it a new opportunity.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
Sorry what? These statements are directly contradicting each other. There has to be some missing context here because as is, the statement do not make sense.
Not really.

The evil path is the evil path... you can try to be less evil choosing good options (less evil), but you will still be evil, and in that way you will only see the evil path.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Not really.

The evil path is the evil path... you can try to be less evil choosing good options (less evil), but you will still be evil, and in that way you will only see the evil path.
Yes well like I said, stated as is, it does not make sense. Changing "evil route" to "evil options" make it a clearer.
"If you are on the evil route you will get good and evil options. But if you decide to go with the evil route you will not get good route scenes..."
I 100% maintain that this is contradictory as written.

Anyway
1660074842227.png

I wonder what will happen with this point distribution. :unsure:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
this should work with every version of the game.

Hi guys can someone tell me if the incest patch work well for your? Because at the start of the game, the patch look working well. But when you go to the seven sin with Amber... the MC say... he adopted me isead of "he was my father"
Also he say that all his sister ar adopted too... Just do not understand who the incest patch do...
Can someone help me?

Thank you

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Damn it....I really hate it when I use a walk through mod, and then you can't continue with a new version of the game, because the past version of the WT mod breaks the saves. Now I have to wait till an updated WT mod is released, or replay the game again from a much older save (if I can find one that works). (sigh)

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Yes well like I said, stated as is, it does not make sense. Changing "evil route" to "evil options" make it a clearer.
"If you are on the evil route you will get good and evil options. But if you decide to go with the evil route you will not get good route scenes..."

Anyway
View attachment 1975201

honest question how many scenes do you have with the good route?

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
Damn it....I really hate it when I use a walk through mod, and then you can't continue with a new version of the game, because the past version of the WT mod breaks the saves. Now I have to wait till an updated WT mod is released, or replay the game again from a much older save (if I can find one that works). (sigh)
I use this a lot 0x52 for my mods because I don't like to wait for the WT mod to be released.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-10-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/#post-3229359

I have a save with 0x52 and one with mods on each game I play.

Reactions: Tkoyama and MrBenny

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I downloaded the full game without any mod, but I used the old save, but the game does not progress from 0.11b

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I downloaded the full game without any mod, but I used the old save, but the game does not progress from 0.11b
ofc it doesnt, you played beta and now is out beta, anything that was added to it was in between end of 010 and 11, so if you want to see anything that was added to it replay 011 content or wait for next update 0.12 for story to continue

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah that statement didn't make much sense to me either.

Best i got from that is:
Beside good/evil route u can choose what kind of relationship u want with each of the LI's...or at least until a certain point ?
''Basically, after a certain point, your relationship status with each character will be certain.''

Reactions: Fiufia

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
honest question how many scenes do you have with the good route?
I think the only time I noticed I didn't get a scene on the good path is in the training sequence with haruka and allison. On the good path you just train with them and nothing extra happens. I think pretty much every other scenario has an alteration. :unsure: Oh and I guess the maeva scene in the kitchen. Idk if there are any more, though I am pretty sure thats it.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hi guys can someone tell me if the incest patch work well for your? Because at the start of the game, the patch look working well. But when you go to the seven sin with Amber... the MC say... he adopted me isead of "he was my father"
Also he say that all his sister ar adopted too... Just do not understand who the incest patch do...
Can someone help me?

Thank you
The just patch adds more familial references instead of "friend" or names. you will find out why there were adopted later. It's for story reasons. Won't spoil.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
II think the only time I noticed I didn't get a scene on the good path is in the training sequence with haruka and allison. On the good path you just train with them and nothing extra happens. I think pretty much every other scenario has an alteration. :unsure: Oh and I guess the maeva scene in the kitchen and infront of her brother. Idk if there is any more.
OK thank you. I asked because of people saying that evil path has more scenes and good path has nothing.
and thank you to Montanabob75 for mentioning 0x52 I didn't remember that.
so I went to get 0x52 and check the game. surprise surprise 0x52 find 74 good route scenes and 71 devil route.
now I won't be watching all the scenes but it's pretty clear that ppl is full of BS and man Porthas nice meme but when ppl is full of BS you respond like they deserve

and with that I'm out this pointless discussion has been too long

Reactions: Fazed and Subyan

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
ofc it doesnt, you played beta and now is out beta, anything that was added to it was in between end of 010 and 11, so if you want to see anything that was added to it replay 011 content or wait for next update 0.12 for story to continue
I played the game from the beginning but I didn't find anything new

Reactions: micmitja

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
OK thank you. I asked because of people saying that evil path has more scenes and good path has nothing.
and thank you to Montanabob75 for mentioning 0x52 I didn't remember that.
so I went to get 0x52 and check the game. surprise surprise 0x52 find 74 good route scenes and 71 devil route.
now I won't be watching all the scenes but it's pretty clear that ppl is full of BS and man Porthas nice meme but when ppl is full of BS you respond like they deserve

and with that I'm out this pointless discussion has been too long
Indeed. I am inclined to agree with you. Still an imbalance but I'll admit some blow it out of proportion. Though, within context for that update specifically it was 3 or 4 scenes for evil(2 in training, 2 after the jump) vs only 2 for good(only after the jump) depending on choice. one for Allison and Haruka each. However I think if you didnt forgive allison you dont get her option so it could look like the good route only got 1 scene. I guess people latched on to that, and then between misrepresentation and exaggeration it escalated. :HideThePain:

RidiculAwsome

Feb 12, 2019

Anyway
View attachment 1975201

Outside of this point system, some options are meant to be certain evil or good path choices. Like making Olivia believe she is your fuckbudy or forcing Haruka to have sex with you. But for some cases using your mind control powers to make someone like Vanessa have sex with you, shouldn't have a permanent effect. We didn't get a chance to build our relationship with alternative world chacarters yet so even if you play as evil, I believe there is gonna be a chance to play good route with them. Going all evil on every character and then expecting some good options doesn't really make sense either. It's really hard to find a balance between both routes so after some point they don't have any choice but to make both routes permanent in order for the story to make sense.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I played the game from the beginning but I didn't find anything new
well i guess they just added few animations in to existing scenes , not enough to notice , myself am still waiting on scrappy , now that is out of beta is only matter of time

Reactions: CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes