Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
There are Daisy, Maeve, Haruka, Allison, and Amber sex scenes on the good path. They clearly take their time with Vanessa and Olivia but they still have some spicy scenes. It's not like good path has no sexual content whatsoever. Maybe some of you guys didn't make the right choices during certain points of the game. The good/evil path sexual content ratio is like %40/%60 at the moment. But I am pretty sure it will be 50/50 really soon.
It's not even just about the sex content. The alternate scenes for the good path could be anything, but quite a few interactions are just outright skipped. For example in the latest update the training scenes are identical for both paths, but the evil path gets two rape scenes, while the good path gets nothing, not even a little bonding.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Waiting for mod to play and after reading changelog and your comments my question is. Do girls react badly after MC being on evil path or they just forget what happened?

Reactions: EJW

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
so far it wasnt girl related, its mc actions related, so feel free to fuck em all , just how you do it it matter, which "dark or light" points you gather , that decides your path, you got dif scenes on both, so its worth to run both paths
I chose Hanuka for training instead of Allison, i already had 25 evil points and just 3 good ones. I guess, Hanuka evil path then, and possibly her daughter, hehe. This all concerning the last update.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I chose Hanuka for training instead of Allison, i already had 25 evil points and just 3 good ones. I guess, Hanuka evil path then, and possibly her daughter, hehe. This all concerning the last update.
yeah up to now (havent done last update yet still waiting on scrappy) you didnt had much with those two, some forced bj , bigger effect in scenes is with daisy, maeve, mom,olivia, with those are dif scenes on both paths
and it doesnt really matter up to maeve light/dark dec, from then you can run 2 paths thats round half of game forward

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I will only take the good route when the mc can finally fuck Vanessa, otherwise I will continue to walk the evil route
yeah cant blame you for that, i am walking both and still waiting for that to happen
tho impression i got up to previous update that dark gona be harem route, and light they will force us to choose, which sucks and i hope that am wrong , but will see

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
now we have a choice between Hanuka and Allison , i thought Hanuka is like a side girl like maeve , but she is not . she must have a place in the banner

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
maybe the mc will only be able to have sex with his family members on the evil side, since the other women on both sides, it's just my assumption

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
maybe the mc will only be able to have sex with his family members on the evil side, since the other women on both sides, it's just my assumption
it's for the mc to fuck the women of the family only on the dark side, it wouldn't make sense to continue the game, considering that on the dark side he's already passed the general wheel

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
has content and is a good game.
just don't try to be the fake good guy like some people here and then complain that bad guy has more content
Recognizing path imbalance = being fake.
Nice logic. :BootyTime:
fake-fraud.gif

I was under the impression that this is supposed to be a harem game, not a choose one girl or become a douchbag+rapist game. :WaitWhat:

Edit: Wait a minute....Serious question. Am i crazy? I swear there was a harem tag before. Was it removed or am I actually trippin?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozygator

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Recognizing path imbalance = being fake.
Nice logic. :BootyTime:
View attachment 1974438

I was under the impression that this is supposed to be a harem game, not a choose one girl or become a douchbag+rapist game. :WaitWhat:

Edit: Wait a minute....Serious question. Am i crazy? I swear there was a harem tag before. Was it removed or am I actually trippin?
Lol... I think I am also on the same drug as you. I really thought it was a harem game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

yeah game never had harem tag, also dev avoided any talk about it
you get to fuck em all at best till you cant

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I said you guys play like a fake good guy I'm not calling anyone fake stop being dramatic.
(im so good boy i just want to fuck my mamy sisters and all the women that come my way and i demand the dev make sure they're ok with this so i can be the good guy)

Plus im new here i dont know is normal dev focus on certain patches and girls per update. no is 22 on the internet and i demand equality in everything without any common sense (because it's not normal for a guy who controls the minds of women and can have what he wants when he wants to have more sex)

no i wasn't calling anyone fake but now i'm calling you guys entitled drama queens
So again, recognizing path imbalance = "entitled drama queens". Nice logic. You say you are new and you don't know how the game progressed up until now but you make your comment anyway and when people suggest differently you get defensive. LOL

(because it's not normal for a guy who controls the minds of women and can have what he wants when he wants to have more sex)
Not the point, time spent with the characters on the good path doesnt have to be sex. It could just be some nice moments for character development. The point is you get nothing at all as an alternative and the time frame is skipped over. Also while we are one the topic....on the good path the family members are interested too without you forcing them into anything. So nice argument there dude.

Reactions: Real Kreten

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well damn. Guess it really could go either way :cautious:
true, so far all i know that nobody was able to squeeze any answer from dev about it
in last update olivia was saying that you will have to choose between her and amber in future and now they are saying you have to choose between Haruka and Allison.
i still got high hopes for scrappy to unite all paths on dark and light paths, 2 are more than enough for me , dont want to run 10 paths , tho i probably will if need it

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
So again, recognizing path imbalance = "entitled drama queens". Nice logic. You say you are new and you don't know how the game progressed up until now but you make your comment anyway and when people suggest differently you get defensive. LOL

Not the point, time spent with the characters on the good path doesnt have to be sex. It could just be some nice moments for character development. The point is you get nothing at all as an alternative and the time frame is skipped over. Also while we are one the topic....on the good path the family members are interested too without you forcing them into anything. So nice argument there dude.
I know sarcasm at times is hard to understand on the internet. but come on do you think I was referring to myself when i have 313 messages:HideThePain:

EDIT

I do not remember. but your attempt to be funny failed because the tag rape was always there

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hyfka
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes