ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Not usually a harem fan, but not having one in this game seems..kind of odd. MC is a flawless superhero destined to save the world, every girl instantly falls for him. Whole thing is a gratuitous power fantasy, why not go all the way? Harem makes more sense here than in almost any other adult VN.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I know sarcasm at times is hard to understand on the internet. but come on do you think I was referring to myself when i have 313 messages:HideThePain:

EDIT

I do not remember. but your attempt to be funny failed because the tag rape was always there
:unsure:
No I think I picked up on your sarcasm and responded appropriately. I mean no offense to you on this specific point but some of your commentary isn't written as well as it could have been so if I missed something well then idk.

No, rape tag is fine. Evil path you get get evil content. Makes sense no shit. Would be great if it stays optional though. It's more fun to corrupt than to outright take it.
Also I wasn't attempting to be funny, just my observation from playing this game since it's first release, although it appears I am mistaken about the harem tag anyway. I understand the concept of nuance and just because guy would like to be with multiple women doesnt mean he would be ok with with mind fucking them in order to do it. Like all the girls are swooning over him anyway and he is legit flawless on the good path. He is the one man would be savior of not only 1 but 2 dimensions which without him would fall into desolation, yet for some reason the game seems to want us to choose?

To contrast, the evil path could have been a dark loner path where the mc slowly descends into insanity/paranoia while becoming completely closed off emotionally/sexually and instead turns everyone into mindless puppets because he doesnt trust them. I wonder what the comments would be about content balance then. "Oh, you are an evil psycho with no interest in sex and only feel alive when physically hurting or manipulating others. If you want feelings and sex go play the good path". Just a funny idea to think about.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Savior [v0.11c] [Purple Fellas] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC¹: 3,12 GB / 450 MB - Savior-0.11c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Win²: 3,11 GB / 434 MB - Savior-0.11c-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,11 GB / 432 MB - Savior-0.11c-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC¹/Win²/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

¹PC = Win+Linux
²Win = Win x86

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I will only take the good route when the mc can finally fuck Vanessa, otherwise I will continue to walk the evil route
Olivia on the last update forces you do follow good route if you want anything with her, good thing all the good points you gained are all erased when ganing more evil ones

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Olivia on the last update forces you do follow good route if you want anything with her, good thing all the good points you gained are all erased when ganing more evil ones
Yea seems like a poor way to handle things. Why does it have to be so binary. It feels as if the devs are getting lazy and instead of setting up proper flags and checks, they want to make it easy and and railroad the paths. Also its really weird, how you need a mod to go through all the positions in some of the sex scenes. What purpose does progressing the scene early serve? So we have to roll back to see everything? It's just odd how some things are being handled overall.
As always, the modders are the true saviors.

This decision to not give us options in the paths anymore is lame.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You should have been able to chose to have a corruption path with her, an evil one, but it seems not
Although considering how Olivia is, idk if it would make sense for there to be a non-romance centric path for her. :unsure:
I mean I kinda get it, she wouldnt be happy. But I mean you can mind control her if you rejected her before that date thing with ruri and the other guy.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
We decided to do this in order to make it more clear which path players take. That doesn't mean that you will be stuck on the evil route with the characters that have high relationship points of course. But if you decided to take a good route, you won't see any evil route options throughout your gameplay. But if you are going with the evil route, you will have options to choose between good and evil choices with the characters that have high relationship points. But if you decide to go with the evil route, you won't be able to see any good route scenes with those characters in future updates as well. Basically, after a certain point, your relationship status with each character will be certain. Keep that in mind while playing the game, please.
Well this has so much back and forth and "but ifs" I actually have no idea what it's actually trying to say.
You wont be stuck on a route but basically you will be stuck on a route? I...what?

Reactions: theola

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i have been following this game since its release day here on the forum.
But I've never really had much time to try it. Can someone explain to me in detail the difference between good and evil path?
I try to use search but i just see ppl say... if you choice evil path you see evil things... But what do your all mean by Evil? And Good?
Its some sort of love vs corrupted path?
If someone can, please give me some info.
Thank you

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hi guys i have been following this game since its release day here on the forum.
But I've never really had much time to try it. Can someone explain to me in detail the difference between good and evil path?
I try to use search but i just see ppl say... if you choice evil path you see evil things... But what do your all mean by Evil? And Good?
Its some sort of love vs corrupted path?
If someone can, please give me some info.
Thank you
hmm.. You mostly just act like a jerk and if a girl says she doesnt like you because of your choices you have the option of mind bending their will and you get a more hardcore-ish sex scene than the normal/good way. So instead of being nice and girls liking and wanting to be with you, instead you make them do it.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
hmm.. You mostly just act like a jerk and if a girl says she doesnt like you because of your choices you have the option of mind bending their will and you get a more hardcore-ish sex scene than the normal/good way. So instead of being nice and girls liking and wanting to be with you, instead you make them do it.
Ah okok.
Thank you for the info.
So is just how the MC or the Girls/women speak and how the MC act toward them. Ok, so now i know that i play only the good side :ROFLMAO: i am more into sweet talk and romance things than bitch talk. Anyway nothing to worry about.

Thank you

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Edit: Updated for version 0.10d

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
bump for update - please ;):coffee:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Well this has so much back and forth and "but ifs" I actually have no idea what it's actually trying to say.
You wont be stuck on a route but basically you will be stuck on a route? I...what?
I'll try to translate for you since I already realized that you have comprehension problems (a little sting I couldn't resist) :devilish:

You wont be stuck on a route
that is not written anywhere. what is written is this and is very different
(dude you love to twist people's words)

That doesn't mean that you will be stuck on the evil route
he was referring to the beginning of the game. and then add this referring to the end of the game

But if you decide to go with the evil route, you won't be able to see any good route scenes with those characters in future updates as well
I agree it could have been said in a better way but it's quite understandable if you read it carefully and dont twist words

about the good route
But if you decided to take a good route, you won't see any evil route options throughout your gameplay
yup I don't think this one needs an explanation.

tldr - the best way to play (see more scenes) is mix of good and bad

BDI

May 23, 2017
No matter which route that I take, when I reach the end it says that I have reached the end of version 11b, WHY?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'll try to translate for you since I already realized that you have comprehension problems (a little sting I couldn't resist) :devilish:

that is not written anywhere. what is written is this and is very different
(dude you love to twist people's words)

he was referring to the beginning of the game. and then add this referring to the end of the game

I agree it could have been said in a better way but it's quite understandable if you read it carefully and dont twist words

about the good route

yup I don't think this one needs an explanation.

tldr - the best way to play (see more scenes) is mix of good and bad
I'll let you poke fun. Im not so petty, but I don't twist words I read what is there.
Anyway it said

"That doesn't mean that you will be stuck on the evil route"

..ok. so we are not stuck.

"But if you decided to take a good route, you won't see any evil route options throughout your gameplay."

...ok. If you take the good route you only get good route scenes.

"But if you are going with the evil route, you will have options to choose between good and evil choices with the characters that have high relationship points."

..alright. the evil route gives us option for both good and evil scenes?

"But if you decide to go with the evil route, you won't be able to see any good route scenes with those characters in future updates as well. Basically, after a certain point, your relationship status with each character will be certain."

...so the evil route...actually won't give us any good route scenes???

Sorry what? These statements are directly contradicting each other. There has to be some missing context here because as is, the statement do not make sense.

There is no way you can read this and say that they are not in opposition of each other. It even says at the end

" Basically, after a certain point, your relationship status with each character will be certain."

That sounds like you are locked into the good/evil route after a while and you will not get other options.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I'll let you poke fun. Im not so petty, but I don't twist words I read what is there.
Anyway it said

"That doesn't mean that you will be stuck on the evil route"

..ok. so we are not stuck.

"But if you decided to take a good route, you won't see any evil route options throughout your gameplay."

...ok. If you take the good route you only get good route scenes.

"But if you are going with the evil route, you will have options to choose between good and evil choices with the characters that have high relationship points."

..alright. the evil route gives us option for both good and evil scenes?

"But if you decide to go with the evil route, you won't be able to see any good route scenes with those characters in future updates as well. Basically, after a certain point, your relationship status with each character will be certain."

...so the evil route...actually won't give us any good route scenes???

Sorry what? These statement are directly contradicting each other. There has to be some missing context here because as is, the statement do not make sense.
you are amazing :LOL:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
you are amazing :LOL:
Oh yes, I try to be....:Kappa:

Jokes aside I will let others chime in from here. Believe me when I say I have navigated through text passages that have thrown entire classrooms into disarray. So either this is simply poorly expressed or I am crazy... and I sure as hell ain't crazy lol.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes