Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Wow this game became super unbalanced good path gets no sex not different sex none
Bad path lotsa sex
The sex scene's completely unbalanced at this point no reason to play good path at all
Very disappointing I don't think I'll support this if it's going to be so unbalanced no reward for playing good path.

Feb 17, 2022
if you guys are doing good path you should only be concerned with one LI that's how good guys do it. not building a harem.
go home take care of the wife and stop whining :ROFLMAO:
That's the same dumbass logic these devs are using to make content. Apparently not being a serial rapist means you despise sex and could never possibly want it with multiple women. People are so dumb some times :ROFLMAO:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
That's the same dumbass logic these devs are using to make content. Apparently not being a serial rapist means you despise sex and could never possibly want it with multiple women. People are so dumb some times :ROFLMAO:
I give you a heart I think you need it

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I guarantee that the mc will fuck all of them in the good guy route the same way, the point is that it will take about 10 updates for that to happen lol

Reactions: Punto

RidiculAwsome

Feb 12, 2019
There are Daisy, Maeve, Haruka, Allison, and Amber sex scenes on the good path. They clearly take their time with Vanessa and Olivia but they still have some spicy scenes. It's not like good path has no sexual content whatsoever. Maybe some of you guys didn't make the right choices during certain points of the game. The good/evil path sexual content ratio is like %40/%60 at the moment. But I am pretty sure it will be 50/50 really soon.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Does anyone have last saves? I did a clean out deleted all my saves, forgot to save relevant ones. Anyone want to share there's please?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
A quick question, so, if i got it right, Allison path is the good path and Haruka path is the evil path right?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
A quick question, so, if i got it right, Allison path is the good path and Haruka path is the evil path right?
so far it wasnt girl related, its mc actions related, so feel free to fuck em all , just how you do it it matter, which "dark or light" points you gather , that decides your path, you got dif scenes on both, so its worth to run both paths

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes