Nov 23, 2020
Nothing new compared to what. There is new stuff compared to v0.10. But not from v0.11 Beta -> v0.11 Beta - Hotfix.

That shows that you didn’t download the Hotfix version or you didn’t put in the Bugfix properly. The game still doesn’t find the Animations.

I downloaded the compressed version with the hotfix and no dice.

Reactions: Bob69

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The compressed version has an error in the packed animations.rpa.
To fix it without redownloading:
Download Unren.
Put it in \game
Start Unren.bat and choose the first option.
go into \game\images\v11\animation.
Remove the _ from all folder within.
copy every folder over to \game\images\v11\animations.

This should work. But I am not a compressor or know Renpy :whistle:

MyPreciousCJ your compressed version is broken :(
The folder for the webm‘s schould be “animations“ but it‘s “animation“. And the folders within have a _ to much.
Thanks for the heads up!(y)
:FacePalm:That happens when you think you can make a simple copy pasta update but the dev changes the folder names!:HideThePain:
Fixing now, sorry for the inconveniences!

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Well,I did not think they'd put rape in Savior.
It was awesome
it was sort or rape, it was more like a surprise, if he would have mentioned it she would have begged to do "her duties" "to save the world" but I guess any excuse would go for her , at least from wht I have seen , I used the cheats

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
it was sort or rape, it was more like a surprise, if he would have mentioned it she would have begged to do "her duties" "to save the world" but I guess any excuse would go for her , at least from wht I have seen , I used the cheats
Haruka was like that yes,but Allison begged him to stop and cried during the act,in her case it was a pretty obvious rape, ofc I'm not talking about legal definition,cause both of them would be considered rape victims.

Reactions: Bob69

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Haruka was like that yes,but Allison begged him to stop and cried during the act,in her case it was a pretty obvious rape, ofc I'm not talking about legal definition,cause both of them would be considered rape victims.
Allison?
isn't she like "his stalker sort of" if you brain wash the maid and have sex with her in front of her brother thats sort of rape too even is she's 100% willing and begging for it, but Allison?
The only real reason she might actually be against it is if she get brainwashed, she's very professional and Hakura is on her ass to keep her from opening her legs to the MC, its cruel he did not let her remember, the poor girl has been aching for his bacon since the beginning.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Allison?
isn't she like "his stalker sort of" if you brain wash the maid and have sex with her in front of her brother thats sort of rape too even is she's 100% willing and begging for it, but Allison?
The only real reason she might actually be against it is if she get brainwashed, she's very professional and Hakura is on her ass to keep her from opening her legs to the MC, its cruel he did not let her remember, the poor girl has been aching for his bacon since the beginning.
yeah,the maid was also raped.
It doesn't matter if Ali was in love with him,the only thing that matters is the consent in that particular moment,even if you fuck your own wife when she says no,it's still rape.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes