desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just finished. It took a while, but I'm glad the MC is finally embracing the dark side in the recent updates. It's good that Haruka/Allison didn't have to get mind wiped on the last scene.

I feel like the sex scenes are a bit too short. They could lengthen the sex dialogues to at least double the current amount. Even cliche stuff that is just more of the same kinda talks about "loving the big dick" should be fine. It's not even really about wanting amazing writing in the scenes, but more of a meta issue regarding VNs. I can't speak for everyone, but I don't generally sit there and watch the animation for much longer than the time it takes to read the text. If there is no text, I will click past it after 2-3 loops. The way the scenes are constructed right now just ends way too fast when clicking through the text.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That was what I was thinking too. That would be a way to trigger the Allison path.

Raziel_8 Makes sense to get the Allison scene that way. Almost to easy to think of it.
Yes didn't thought of that choice to be important regarding Allison, simply thought of it as a Ruri yes/no path...makes sense if u have a closer look at the background of the pics u posted earlier...
Still that means either Allison or Ruri and Haruka, well let's see how important that choice is regarding Ruri in the future.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Status on update to 0.11?
He will update it as soon as its not in Beta anymore.
fuck this game, keep breaking my save every update
You breaking your saves by using the mod and not waiting until the mod is updated ;) The update will happen as soon as its not in Beta anymore.
Yes didn't thought of that choice to be important regarding Allison, simply thought of it as a Ruri yes/no path...makes sense if u have a closer look at the background of the pics u posted earlier...
Still that means either Allison or Ruri and Haruka, well let's see how important that choice is regarding Ruri in the future.
Yeah that's what I meant pretty logical at least, to have the split there cause when you don't go to Ruri you wont lead the bad guys to them and don't get her to shoot at Haruka. Thats what I said it is definitely the same room.
I hope it doesn't lock any of them out of routes that would suck, but now you need to decide between Allison/Haruka in the alternate dimension. And with how the story seems to be progressing it could be a pretty big difference.

RidiculAwsome

Feb 12, 2019
I just remember the dev saying the good path was supposed to be getting "the big payoff" soon, I guess it's my fault thinking it meant exclusive scenes like the evil path has been getting all along but even with the payoff it's still not worth it to play on the good path when we get 1/4 of the spicy content.
If you've forgave Allison during previous versions and chose to let her go during your training session, you can see good route scenes. You also need to tell ruri when she ask you to come 'maybe another time'. It doesn't matter which route you take this version you will get sex scenes either way.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
If you've forgave Allison during previous versions and chose to let her go during your training session, you can see good route scenes.
The choice to let her go or not depends on your evil points, which kinda proves the point that the good path is lacking. With enough evil points you get two exclusive scenes with Allison and Haruka during training, while good points get you nothing, not even a little flirting or cuddling, even though they're already laying on top of each other.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really hope the revilation at the end is a sound real one and not some far fetched thing - just get the story told in a real and believeable way otherwise we will lose interest in an otherwise interesting story

Feb 17, 2022
If you've forgave Allison during previous versions and chose to let her go during your training session, you can see good route scenes. You also need to tell ruri when she ask you to come 'maybe another time'. It doesn't matter which route you take this version you will get sex scenes either way.
I never said the good path has no sex scenes I simply understand that this game is meant to be played on the evil path. Sure you get some scenes playing the good guy but you get 3 or 4 times as much content by playing the way the devs have designed this game to played. So I wont bother until it's complete and maybe theres enough content on the only path I'm interested in playing.

Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
There was one strange thing regarding Olivia I found out on my evil run. Got to make sure to choose the "To be honest I am not sure" and the "I gotta stop you there" option in the previous update to get the evil Olivia scene in this update. I only did the second one last time and ended up getting a good Olivia scene this time instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There was one strange thing regarding Olivia I found out on my evil run. Got to make sure to choose the "To be honest I am not sure" and the "I gotta stop you there" option in the previous update to get the evil Olivia scene in this update. I only did the second one last time and ended up getting a good Olivia scene this time instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are different ways to arrive at either good or evil outcome for her. The actual most evil way is to keep brushing her off before the date when she wants to talk to you. This makes the cafe date have a very different tone.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
There are different ways to arrive at either good or evil outcome for her. The actual most evil way is to keep brushing her off before the date when she wants to talk to you. This makes the cafe date have a very different tone.
Thanks I am aware of that but not choosing both of the options I mentioned bugged my evil run save with Olivia.
I found my solution just sharing it in case anyone else gets stuck or confused like I did in the morning scene.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Edit: Updated for version 0.10d

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please update

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks I am aware of that but not choosing both of the options I mentioned bugged my evil run save with Olivia.
I found my solution just sharing it in case anyone else gets stuck or confused like I did in the morning scene.
It's not a bug. Even if your Evil > Good, if you have 4+ rel score with her, itwill lead to her good route.

At least I think it was something like that. I gotta look at the vode again to make sure though

• Thinking Face

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
could someone just share the game's HOTFIX?
I wouldn't want to have to download every game again :(

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes