Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, and how do u get that scene ?
Hey i like the alternate Daisy, i would switch them if i could :p
Well I didn't, I cheated and like you saw in the screenshot opened up the folder and just looked at the render :rolleyes: My guess would be it has something to do on the choice you make in like version 0.8 (IIRC). But sadly I don't remember what choices there were or what I picked.
Well thats at least something, I like them both :love:

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
You are definitely missing something.
Following are spoilers for the sexual encounters with Haruka and Allison from both routes and taken of the game files:
There are 4 sexual scenes with Haruka in this update, as I am only on the good route, I only saw one, the one in the picture you said, even on the good route you can have a sex scene when you don't leave.
On the Evil route, there are 3(?) scenes, one while fighting, one in the front of the house (It has only 6 render and no animation as far as I can see) and a different one in the bed where the good route scene is. (To know the Evil route scene I looked at the render in the game folder)

Edit: I did some checking, could it be that you don't have Haruka with you in the other dimension? I just saw the Allison render and it seems she is with MC, too. I guess it could be that if you are on the Evil(?) route you take Allison with you. I don't know how to get the "good route" scenes with her, there is a good sex scene with her in the other dimension, as of the game files. Does someone know how?
Edit2: Checked again and put in more details. I would need to check the script to see everything, but honestly I am to lazy rn, lol.
I downloaded the version from the first post several hours ago and then moved the 0.11 Beta - Hotfix files to the folder..what am I missing here? and Is there anything else missing from the main story or does the update end with Olivia in the other dimension?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I downloaded the version from the first post several hours ago and then moved the 0.11 Beta - Hotfix files to the folder..what am I missing here?
Well v0.11 Beta - Hotfix is the whole game again, no need to move things. Here. But it shouldn't interference with not getting scenes. It only fixes the animation bugs and other bugs (maybe the F-Word). I posted the Hotfix standalone earlier, but it is recommended to download the new version.

There could be a scenario where you don't get any scenes this update for example: Good route, but not on Olivia route. And left he Room when MC and Haruka talked about MC's "problem".. From here I am not sure what happened. Can you describe the "Bedroom" scene in the other dimension and what you chose and with whom, put it in a spoiler ;)

PS: Click on the washed text to remove the spoiler^^

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Well v0.11 Beta - Hotfix is the whole game again, no need to move things. Here. But it shouldn't interference with not getting scenes. It only fixes the animation bugs and other bugs (maybe the F-Word). I posted the Hotfix standalone earlier, but it is recommended to download the new version.

There could be a scenario where you don't get any scenes this update for example: Good route, but not on Olivia route. And left he Room when MC and Haruka talked about MC's "problem".. From here I am not sure what happened. Can you describe the "Bedroom" scene in the other dimension and what you chose and with whom, put it in a spoiler ;)

PS: Click on the washed text to remove the spoiler^^
What is the best version to download? I'm lost

Mad_Andy

Jul 22, 2022
Well I don't remember them saying that, but well soon(TM) is sadly not this update it seems. Do you remember when they said it? Could be that they were already deep in the making of this update so it could be the next one then.
Yeah I feel you, now that I saw how much content the Evil part has I am a bit sad too, but well I like the quality and the chars so I will see how it goes :p

Mods can screw with the game when you load save that had the mods previously. You will have to wait until scrappy updates his mods. Se more below

Scrappy updates his mod for this game only if the game is not in Beta anymore. So you will have to wait until the game is out of Beta status. See my reply above for when that might be.
It's all good. I just went back through the saves until I found one that worked (made B4 the mod?)
thanks for the suggestion...

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
i know now what i missed
This scene with Haruka only happens if MC goes to her house to talk to her daughter... instead of going with Allison!
That was what I was thinking too. That would be a way to trigger the Allison path.

Raziel_8 Makes sense to get the Allison scene that way. Almost to easy to think of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Edit: Updated for version 0.10d

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Status on update to 0.11?

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes