Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I had a electricity out while downloading the game from the mega link, and after extracting I got a corrupt error. Is that from the electricity fall ?
Yeah most likely, need to redownload.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Can any anyone answer me ?????
If you don't see it in the TAGS, then it probably won't be. Asking the community to speculate as to what ideas the dev has in mind for this VN is pretty pointless. Go to his Patreon and ask him directly if you don't see it in the TAGS.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
If you don't see it in the TAGS, then it probably won't be. Asking the community to speculate as to what ideas the dev has in mind for this VN is pretty pointless. Go to his Patreon and ask him directly if you don't see it in the TAGS.
I didn't talk about the tags because I don't see any tags of harem or cheating.. I'm wondering are both tags planning or one of them or what?
Second, I can't open Patreon

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good Update but Dev Did not Check or Test -Every Fucking Animation is Bugged (n)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You know, I played this at v0.3 and felt like it was really average with poor story progression and forced humor. I'm playing through it again now and it seems to get quite a bit better after that. Maybe I judged it too early. I can't really assess the plot yet since I'm still not too far, but what I really notice is the renders and clothing. I believe the default DAZ will just make boob sockets everywhere, so it takes extra work to fix things.

Untitled.png

I don't know how many people actually notice things like this, but this is definitely looking realistic. 99% of devs using DAZ, even top tier ones, don't bother to make it look like this. It's usually just some ridiculous looking clothes that have unnatural sockets designed to fit the boobs.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes