Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
It's not a bug. Even if your Evil > Good, if you have 4+ rel score with her, itwill lead to her good route.

At least I think it was something like that. I gotta look at the vode again to make sure though
It made little sense to me that I mind controlled her and in the morning we were the best of friends.
I went from a 6 score with her to 15+ overnight and if that doesn't sound like a bug then I'm mistaken :LOL:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks I am aware of that but not choosing both of the options I mentioned bugged my evil run save with Olivia.
I found my solution just sharing it in case anyone else gets stuck or confused like I did in the morning scene.
Oh maybe I misunderstood your situation. That does seem weird if you did the mind control and it still went to the good route after.

Nov 23, 2020
Hello I downloaded the hotfix but the errors are still coming out

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script5.rpy", line 104, in script
menu:
menu:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v11/animations/oliviagood/1.webm'.

1659166464417.png
1659166490339.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
sooo nothing new?
Nothing new compared to what. There is new stuff compared to v0.10. But not from v0.11 Beta -> v0.11 Beta - Hotfix.
Hello I downloaded the hotfix but the errors are still coming out

While running game code:
menu:
menu:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v11/animations/oliviagood/1.webm'.

View attachment 1954571
View attachment 1954572
That shows that you didn’t download the Hotfix version or you didn’t put in the Bugfix properly. The game still doesn’t find the Animations.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Nothing new compared to what. There is new stuff compared to v0.10. But not from v0.11 Beta -> v0.11 Beta - Hotfix.

That shows that you didn’t download the Hotfix version or you didn’t put in the Bugfix properly. The game still doesn’t find the Animations.
Suffice to say past few updates.
MC has to be a complete Jackass.
To get a reasonable amount of content.

Looks as if it will not change at all, at this rate.
Reluctant to continue testing this.
Wish YOU ALL the best, in Everything~ (y)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You can just click on the ignore button and carry on without crashing. It looks like dev only included the webp start and stop image stills for these anims but forgot the actual webm video.

Code:
Savior-0.11b-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "harukagood" {} \;
./images.rpy:image v11_animation_haruka_good1 = Movie(channel="movie", image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/1last.webp", start_image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/1first.webp", play="images/v11/animations/harukagood/1.webm")
./images.rpy:image v11_animation_haruka_good2 = Movie(channel="movie", image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/2last.webp", start_image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/2first.webp", play="images/v11/animations/harukagood/2.webm")
./images.rpy:image v11_animation_haruka_good3 = Movie(channel="movie", image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/3last.webp", start_image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/3first.webp", play="images/v11/animations/harukagood/3.webm")

Savior-0.11b-pc/game $ cd images/v11/animations/harukagood
Savior-0.11b-pc/game/images/v11/animations/harukagood $ ls
1first.webp  1last.webp  2first.webp  2last.webp  3first.webp  3last.webp

that scene is not working not only that one and then game crashes
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script5.rpy", line 3006, in script
    mc "*Panting* Wow! You are really good at this! Oh!"
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v11/animation/haruka_good/1.webm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script5.rpy", line 3006, in script
    mc "*Panting* Wow! You are really good at this! Oh!"
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1334, in say
    renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3127, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.interact()
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1070, in interact
    periodic()
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1023, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1001, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 942, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "E:\Old hard\ZZ\mm\New folder\gg\Savior-0.11b-pc\Savior-0.11b-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v11/animation/haruka_good/1.webm'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Savior 0.11b
Thu Jul 28 16:09:49 2022

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You can just click on the ignore button and carry on without crashing. It looks like dev only included the webp start and stop image stills for these anims but forgot the actual webm video.

Code:
Savior-0.11b-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "harukagood" {} \;
./images.rpy:image v11_animation_haruka_good1 = Movie(channel="movie", image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/1last.webp", start_image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/1first.webp", play="images/v11/animations/harukagood/1.webm")
./images.rpy:image v11_animation_haruka_good2 = Movie(channel="movie", image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/2last.webp", start_image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/2first.webp", play="images/v11/animations/harukagood/2.webm")
./images.rpy:image v11_animation_haruka_good3 = Movie(channel="movie", image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/3last.webp", start_image="images/v11/animations/harukagood/3first.webp", play="images/v11/animations/harukagood/3.webm")

Savior-0.11b-pc/game $ cd images/v11/animations/harukagood
Savior-0.11b-pc/game/images/v11/animations/harukagood $ ls
1first.webp  1last.webp  2first.webp  2last.webp  3first.webp  3last.webp
No, the Devs saw the problems. And released a hotfix like 4 hours later. And the next day they release a new hotfix version that is in the OP. The persons didn't download the new version yet.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Eh did he change mc´s face? i didn´t see it full (yet?) But i don´t think he looked like that before (looks now like Adam? from another game or like the the pierced dude with a d draw on his face )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Eh did he change mc´s face? i didn´t see it full (yet?) But i don´t think he looked like that before (looks now like Adam? from another game or like the the pierced dude with a d draw on his face )
I dont think they changed it, but not sure.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes