Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How deep are the choices (or planned choices)?
  1. A VN where the choices just amount to skipping content you don't want to see (or simple a/b choices),
    and the story goes on regardless
  2. 2 (or 3) branches that you are locked into after a few choices
  3. An attempt at a proper sandbox with dozens of potential outcomes?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. There are still bugs in the first part. When Daisy visits you in the first night and you stop her by waking up she talks in the dream like you did nothing and let her play with your dick.

And in the morning when you talk to her you can talk about the dream but not that she touched you dick and you caught her? ... sure. But she can call you a pervert....

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Mhh. There are still bugs in the first part. When Daisy visits you in the first night and you stop her by waking up she talks in the dream like you did nothing and let her play with your dick.

And in the morning when you talk to her you can talk about the dream but not that she touched you dick and you caught her? ... sure. But she can call you a pervert....
MC talk about this dream that happens no matter what choices you make
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when MC tries to talk about her touching his dick she avoids it and say she doesn't want to talk

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
just finished current version.. and while we are being told that we go for a week of training it seems to last longer..
1st day is hand to hand combat with alison.. 2nd is the start of the knife training.. then we are told "as days go by" so i can assume its at least 2 days.. then we see another knife training day (so 5th day so far) and then it says on the last day, which is when we finally beat alison is supposedly day 6... then we have haruka training on day 7 and then another haruka day so its 8 by my count already, but it then says "a few days pass by"(lets assume its again 2 days) so that at least 10 days past by now and then on the 11th day we beat haruka...
also haruka mentioned we had 1 days of training with alison.. she probably refers to the one when we first came to SID, but still weird she said 1 when we clearly been training with alison for a few days before we switch to haruka..
so the timeline seems a bit off for me..

Last edited:

adggames

Jul 15, 2022
It's a very good game but I want it has Harem tag planned at least for the family members.it Hard to choose between family members of both worlds.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
I like this game a lot. But it bothers me that MC is such an idiot, and an idiot with super powers and little self control is freaking me out. At least he has a good heart.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Why is it when the MC is talking to Olivia about going out, if you choose the good choice it just keeps looping. But if you choice the evil choice it continues? Is there a fix for this that I hadn't seen yet?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys. We are here with the first progress report for Version 0.12. This time, we are not gonna focus on the main storyline as we did in 0.11. Instead, the three main girls will be the stars of this version. We are talking about Vanessa, Olivia, and Daisy of course. After the latest incident, Mc will need some time to recover and spend his time with the girls. By this explanation, I am sure you guys already guess that we are not gonna spend too much time in the Alternative World. But it doesn't mean that we are not gonna return there soon.

Our original plan was to create an Alternative World update, but we had to change that plan. Because my partner won't be able to work starting from October 10th to November 15th (Around one month). In Turkey, every male has to do military service when they reach the proper age and it's my partner's time to go do his part. During that time, I am going to keep on working alone, but won't be able to render any scenes since he has the Pc with the RTX 3090 GPU. OH! That's right. We got a new GPU! It's thanks to all the patrons who have been supporting us. Those pain-in-the-ass animations won't take so much time to render anymore:)

As of today, 150 scenes are ready and we managed to render 50 of them. We are working extra hard and fast this time because we have to release this version before my partner leaves. Our aim is to finish this version around the last week of the September or first week of October. Hopefully, even sooner.

I guess that's all for now. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate and ask. You can reach us from our discord channel and Patreon page. Until we talk again, take care and enjoy your life!

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Is there a scene in the "threeway path" or not yet?
Image.PNG
The walkthrought says there isn't a scene yet.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I like this story, but really having a hard time with the choice the MC is going to have to make in the future of LI he is going to choose - You sure it won't be a harem game?

Reactions: CircaAD

lol_1201

Aug 19, 2022
just finished current version.. and while we are being told that we go for a week of training it seems to last longer..
1st day is hand to hand combat with alison.. 2nd is the start of the knife training.. then we are told "as days go by" so i can assume its at least 2 days.. then we see another knife training day (so 5th day so far) and then it says on the last day, which is when we finally beat alison is supposedly day 6... then we have haruka training on day 7 and then another haruka day so its 8 by my count already, but it then says "a few days pass by"(lets assume its again 2 days) so that at least 10 days past by now and then on the 11th day we beat haruka...
also haruka mentioned we had 1 days of training with alison.. she probably refers to the one when we first came to SID, but still weird she said 1 when we clearly been training with alison for a few days before we switch to haruka..
so the timeline seems a bit off for me..
do u have 0.10d save game files ? i need it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

22.jpg

We decided to ask you guys about how should Vanessa and Mc spend their time together during version v0.12. Which location should we use and what should those two do? For example: "Romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant. They will get a little drunk and later that night, they are gonna sleep together".
In this update, Mc and Vanessa will finally go all the way (They already did in the evil route but it was a forced/mind control scene). Set a scene for us. Design a day or night between them. We are gonna pick the best ones of those ideas and open a poll in order to decide which one should we use. Also, not everything can be done with Daz Studio so keep that in mind, please. Any suggestions are welcome so don't hesitate and share them. We also opened an "exclusive discussion channel" in our discord server so if you want to discuss with others, you can write your ideas there as well.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Are you still only allowed lights-out reproduction-only sex on the good path, or has sex being unlinked from good and evil?

Feb 17, 2022

View attachment 1996664

We decided to ask you guys about how should Vanessa and Mc spend their time together during version v0.12. Which location should we use and what should those two do? For example: "Romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant. They will get a little drunk and later that night, they are gonna sleep together".
In this update, Mc and Vanessa will finally go all the way (They already did in the evil route but it was a forced/mind control scene). Set a scene for us. Design a day or night between them. We are gonna pick the best ones of those ideas and open a poll in order to decide which one should we use. Also, not everything can be done with Daz Studio so keep that in mind, please. Any suggestions are welcome so don't hesitate and share them. We also opened an "exclusive discussion channel" in our discord server so if you want to discuss with others, you can write your ideas there as well.
What a shocker that the evil path gets to the spicy content first :rolleyes:

Reactions: EJW

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I was really enjoying the game until I got to the part where the MC was genuinely afraid of being beaten by Olivia (for the second time actually, in the attic). MC is a genetically engineered man with years of police training and a muscular body, not to mention super-powers. And yet he repeatedly asks for assurance that Olivia won't be violent towards him for merely responding to her question.
So my question: what is a writer's goal when writing scenes like these? To me it's clearly nonsensical in-game because the MC was clearly scared. But there must be a reason why scenes like these exist, and not only in this game. It really puzzles me.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes