Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I got a few last exceptions from playing this update. Might have been because I installed the incest patch but idk. Here they are anyway
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
I got a few last exceptions from playing this update. Might have been because I installed the incest patch but idk. Here they are anyway

You do realize that you are still playing 11 B not 11 C, right?

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Savior v0.11c.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.08.2022 (v0.11c)
Can you please update with Gallery + walkthrough mod?

GalaxyManPrime

Apr 14, 2020
Does the writing get better? I've played maybe the first five minutes, and the writing is god awful. The renders look great, but if that's all that's good about it, I'm just gonna skip through it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

We have read all the suggestions (There weren't that many sadly...), but due to the technical limits of the Daz Studio, we can't do some of them. We also added or changed things with some of the ideas to make them more suitable for the Daz Studio!

Fundraising Cocktail Party In An Art Museum:
One of Vanessa's sponsors is hosting this event. He is your typical rich scum bag and Mc might have to teach him a lesson!

Tennis Date: Mc will find a picture of teen Vanessa when she was in a tennis costume. So he is going to take her to the tennis court nearby and they will have their date there.

Lake House Date: Vanessa will take Mc to their lake house to spend the night there. After a while, they would decide to go swimming. After that, they will enjoy the starry night together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lake House Date winning by a large margin.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

We have read all the suggestions (There weren't that many sadly...), but due to the technical limits of the Daz Studio, we can't do some of them. We also added or changed things with some of the ideas to make them more suitable for the Daz Studio!

Fundraising Cocktail Party In An Art Museum:
One of Vanessa's sponsors is hosting this event. He is your typical rich scum bag and Mc might have to teach him a lesson!

Tennis Date: Mc will find a picture of teen Vanessa when she was in a tennis costume. So he is going to take her to the tennis court nearby and they will have their date there.

Lake House Date: Vanessa will take Mc to their lake house to spend the night there. After a while, they would decide to go swimming. After that, they will enjoy the starry night together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lake House Date winning by a large margin.
Sad that weren't more suggestions this game is so well done!

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

17.png

Hey guys! We are here with another progress report for Version 0.12. Currently, 245 scenes are ready to render and we managed to render 165 of them.
As we said before, this version's main focus will be the three main girls; Vanessa, Olivia, and Daisy. After everything happened to Mc, the girls decided to give him some fun and relaxing time so each one of the will come up with their own plan. We are waiting for the poll to end to start working on Vanessa's scenes but Olivia and Daisy's renders are almost completely ready. Things are going according to plan so far, so we are expecting this version to be ready around the end of September. Worst case scenario, the first week of October.
That's all for now. If you got any questions please contact us via Patreon or Discord. Until we talk again, take care of yourselves and enjoy your life!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

View attachment 2026566

Hey guys! We are here with another progress report for Version 0.12. Currently, 245 scenes are ready to render and we managed to render 165 of them.
As we said before, this version's main focus will be the three main girls; Vanessa, Olivia, and Daisy. After everything happened to Mc, the girls decided to give him some fun and relaxing time so each one of the will come up with their own plan. We are waiting for the poll to end to start working on Vanessa's scenes but Olivia and Daisy's renders are almost completely ready. Things are going according to plan so far, so we are expecting this version to be ready around the end of September. Worst case scenario, the first week of October.
That's all for now. If you got any questions please contact us via Patreon or Discord. Until we talk again, take care of yourselves and enjoy your life!
:D:coffee: I'm looking forward to it but damn I'm sad to see her hurt like this. Broke my heart :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: armion82 and Bob69

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Enjoyable game, fun. Lot going on, still unsure on how the powers are progressing but hey, I'm neither a Dev or a writer so what do I know. Looking forward to see where it goes

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes