daemonica2

Jun 10, 2019
Hey there. I'm not sure if it's a bug but game just goes to main menu after phone conversation with Ruri, without "this is the end of update" message. Does 0.11c ends here?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hey there. I'm not sure if it's a bug but game just goes to main menu after phone conversation with Ruri, without "this is the end of update" message. Does 0.11c ends here?
No. You always get a "this is the end of the update" msg. Something is broken in your game or the save file.

• Sad
Reactions: daemonica2

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

postwork (1).png

Hey guys! We are here with the last progress report before the release day. We haven't been active on Discord or Patreon lately because we had to finish this version in such a limited time. As most of you already know, my partner has to do mandatory military service for a month and he is going to join the military on the 13th of October. So that gives us only 2 months to finish this version after the release of Version 0.11. Luckily, we haven't run into any major problems with the renders or animations so things went pretty smoothly. As of today, all the renders are ready. There are a couple of animations that need to be ready and some of the renders still need post-work. As for the script, I would say 60% of it is ready (not including proofreading). We are probably going to start doing some tests around this Friday or Saturday. Our aim is to release Version 0.12 before this week ends or worst case scenario, this Monday.
That's all for now. If you have any questions please contact us via our Discord channel or Patreon. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

View attachment 2083798

Hey guys! We are here with the last progress report before the release day. We haven't been active on Discord or Patreon lately because we had to finish this version in such a limited time. As most of you already know, my partner has to do mandatory military service for a month and he is going to join the military on the 13th of October. So that gives us only 2 months to finish this version after the release of Version 0.11. Luckily, we haven't run into any major problems with the renders or animations so things went pretty smoothly. As of today, all the renders are ready. There are a couple of animations that need to be ready and some of the renders still need post-work. As for the script, I would say 60% of it is ready (not including proofreading). We are probably going to start doing some tests around this Friday or Saturday. Our aim is to release Version 0.12 before this week ends or worst case scenario, this Monday.
That's all for now. If you have any questions please contact us via our Discord channel or Patreon. Until we talk again, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bob69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished current version and while it had "some" oddities it still had good balance of sexscenes and story.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes