IamJAG

May 14, 2020
It was rather interesting to see the dev switching the 2 sisters role with the big sis being a virgin nerd and lil sis being a bitch instead of the usual bitchy big sis and nerdy lil sis in love with big bro. Though it is curious to see the mc introducing amber to the family so soon. Like she is basically still a one night stand right now(ok 2 nights after living room)
Almost feels like he's quickly getting attached to an other LI only to just as quickly get betrayed, finding out she's working for/with 'ze enemy'.

Course, I have been known to be wrong, on occasion.

Reactions: mrmcfappen

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Almost feels like he's quickly getting attached to an other LI only to just as quickly get betrayed, finding out she's working for/with 'ze enemy'.

Course, I have been known to be wrong, on occasion.
yeah i kinda feel that way too. maybe we both have been around the block too much. When you get blindsided one too many time with a cheating or traitorous LI you get the spidey sense for these kind of things.

Reactions: IamJAG

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Savior [v0.5a] Purple Fellas

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 165 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 148 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed quality bellow

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes