IamJAG

May 14, 2020
JAN 5, 2021 AT 1:07 PM
Last Progress Report Before The Release Day!
Hey guys! We are about to finish things up with version 0.5 so, this is our last progress report before the release day. This version will include 530 renders (Could be more. We will see how things will go after the beta test.)and, 9 animations (Again, could be more).
As you already know, our main focus was Daisy and Vanessa for this update thus you will see lots of progress with them and, lots of scenes with one of them. A little tip; there are gonna be scenes for both paths (evil and good) so, at some point, you will make that choice that will determine which path you will follow with that character in this version. You will know that moment when you see it, don't worry.
We are planning to release the beta version this weekend if everything goes as we planned so finger crossed. Anyway, that's all for now. As always thank you so much for your support. Stay safe.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I have a bit of an issue, the .exe wont open. The log.txt says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can I fix it?
This is most likely due to your antivirus blocking access to the runtime files, which can be fixed by either whitelisting stuff or downgrading the Ren'Py runtime to an officially supported one. See my previous post on the matter for more details and also a downgraded 0.4c along with instructions of how to downgrade the version oneself should one not deem me trustworthy enough.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: GrammerCop

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm on Mac and the game isn't opening. Is there a fix for this?
Mayhaps this. Though I haven't gotten any feedback on the mac version, yet. Do take note that you're not required to trust my download but can rather downgrade your game version yourself as I detailed the relevant steps. Hope this helps!

Reactions: turgsh01

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Pretty much. If you go for non-evil, there's like barely any content.
Yeah, which is disappointing considering the MC starts as a hero, the game is called Savior, but playing that way doesn’t provide much in the way of content.

Still willing to wait and see what the future brings since the devs had a lot of irl concerns taking them away from the game.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Thank you Hordragg, I tried all the links in the OP including the compressed version, none of them wanted to load the game at all, I even tried compatibility mode... nothing. Yours on the other hand worked like a charm for me. I'm running Windows 7 without any anti-virus junk running in the background, so there was no excuse of A.V. blocking me from running the game. OP should be updated with your links because clearly, yours are far better (and clean according to Malwarebytes). I doubt anyone cares if a version is official or not, so long as it works and is clean from nonsense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hordragg

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the betas already out. not sure if Beta releases are ever released here but actual release might be a week away or more
beta is good, particularly after a prolonged wait...3-6 days, and it should appear here if there is any luck.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
beta is good, particularly after a prolonged wait...3-6 days, and it should appear here if there is any luck.
The thing I am most curious about however is if they switched to the official 7.4.0 that released on Dec 31 for this update, and assuming they did, if the problems some of our members had with the nightly build are a thing of the past now.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The thing I am most curious about however is if they switched to the official 7.4.0 that released on Dec 31 for this update, and assuming they did, if the problems some of our members had with the nightly build are a thing of the past now.
we can hope.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
No worries. We switched back to the older version of the Renpy so there shouldn't be any problems :D

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah, which is disappointing considering the MC starts as a hero, the game is called Savior, but playing that way doesn’t provide much in the way of content.

Still willing to wait and see what the future brings since the devs had a lot of irl concerns taking them away from the game.
I've been waiting for so many months now, we can all wait a little longer.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It was rather interesting to see the dev switching the 2 sisters role with the big sis being a virgin nerd and lil sis being a bitch instead of the usual bitchy big sis and nerdy lil sis in love with big bro. Though it is curious to see the mc introducing amber to the family so soon. Like she is basically still a one night stand right now(ok 2 nights after living room)

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes