Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It seems it is a dev issue. The file swdraw.py [Savior-0.4c-pc\renpy\display] is different between versions 0.3c and 0.4c and the code that calls it is different. You could try to copy the file from the previous install. Don't know what that will do, though. Edit...path added.
Sorry, I initially glossed over this but actually do have something to add: you're most probably comparing the 0.3c version with a downgraded Ren'Py runtime with the vanilla 0.4c with still uses a nightly build not intended for end users. See my previous post on the matter for more details and also a downgraded 0.4c along with instructions of how to downgrade the version oneself should one not deem me trustworthy enough.

ImperialD, Dumm0 : see above (and all the links are still up). Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Nope. Way too short for my liking. Now hooked.

Very excited when I read next update is due imminently, cracking work lads. Love all the girls so far.

Interested to find out if a harem path is actually possible, though by the individual feel of it I would suspect not, and I really wouldn't mind this time.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

Very excited when I read next update is due imminently, cracking work lads. Love all the girls so far.

Interested to find out if a harem path is actually possible, though by the individual feel of it I would suspect not, and I really wouldn't mind this time.
I know my thoughts doesn't mean shit, but honestly I suspect that we could get one in this game. Mind control type stuff makes it easy to implement because it just requires some suggestion on the MCs part. Though, of course it's also possible that it may not happen.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

I agree its short. Also I don't think 4 - 5 months for one update is immediately.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
What should i get her drink to sleep with me?
If we're talking drinks with Amber at the Seven Deadly Sins here, that'll be
  • Sex On The Beach / Red Wine
  • Sex On The Beach / Red Wine
  • Club Soda
Enjoy!

I agree its short. Also I don't think 4 - 5 months for one update is immediately.
Neither do they, I presume. But they're not talking about the amount of time the update took but about how much of said amount is left or rather about when from this point in time forward the update drops. Which according to the latest (also posted here) should be anytime now.

• Love
Reactions: MI06Han

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Neither do they, I presume. But they're not talking about the amount of time the update took but about how much of said amount is left or rather about when from this point in time forward the update drops. Which according to the latest (also posted here) should be anytime now.
I see, all I was saying its been quite some time since an update.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes