Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sorry to ask
cant be for real
As unlikely as this here move is for most gurls ...

1606668453852.png

Reading is no-ones native language ... you need to better yourself at it on your own!
blue haired
Heroines getting cheeky with their natural beauty are the rage ...
This is just like make up that may or may not enhance a babes appeal.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Hm, I just started this and am I the only one noticing that some of the writing isn't reactive to the choices.

Por ejemplo, I chose to stop watching Daisy and her girlfriend in her bedroom, but Daisy still talked (thought) as if MC continued watching and that night when she goes into MC's room, I chose to wake up and stop Daisy from touching MC in his sleep, but in the dream he has the next morning, Daisy says that he pretended to sleep while she touched him (which isn't what happened) :confused:

Also... Amber <<<<

Last edited:
Reactions: offset8

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
So....I downloaded both windows version and none works in Windows 10, it just does not start.

Any one has any idea how to make it work? Thanks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dile your antivirus wAAaAaAaaaay down, make space (3-5 GB free),
Extract game form archive on another drive with a short path (d:/ , r:/ ...)
Read the OP:
The Renpy version this game is using is 7.4, a pre-release. Because of this, it trips some ant-viruses
Savior [v0.4c] [Purple Fellas] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed
Try this version above.
it just does not start

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Dile your antivirus wAAaAaAaaaay down, make space (3-5 GB free),
Extract game form archive on another drive with a short path (d:/ , r:/ ...)
Read the OP:
The Renpy version this game is using is 7.4, a pre-release. Because of this, it trips some ant-viruses

Try this version above.
Ya no anti-virus, enough space and I don't have a second drive.

Guess I'll put in under c and try my luck, thanks.

Jan 28, 2019
so, i'm assuming choices mean nothing in this game?
first day with family, see daisy and her friend. just to see if it makes a difference, i choose to look away and not watch.
Daisy peeks on me sleeping, sees hard on, and says it's from the show she gave me. Again, no show, I left.
She touches me. Again, to see if it matters, I choose to wke up. She runs away. Next morning, wake up to her naked on me.
Dialog script has me saying "this is wrong, you should stop," and her reply is "you were completely fine last night... I knew you were awake when I was playing with our little friend."

Well, she didn't. Like I said, I stopped her.

So, the choices seem to be to skip scenes, but then the game progresses as if they happened anyhow.

edit: just clicked forward. it was a dream. OK. Maybe I'm jumping at shadows.

last edit I promise: woke up, talked to maid, vanessa, olivia, and daisy last. Conversation insists I watched everything. Conversation carries out the same, both with watching the whole scene, and with not watching it. Sorry, but that bugs the hell out of me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't get it. Game keeps crashing at different stages. I can launch after whitelisting the .exe and the game will run for a bit and then the whole thing shuts down. Log file doesn't seem to acknowledge shut down at all.

Suggestions?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Renpy version this game is using is 7.4, a pre-release. Because of this, it trips some ant-viruses"
I don't get it. Game keeps crashing at different stages. I can launch after whitelisting the .exe and the game will run for a bit and then the whole thing shuts down. Log file doesn't seem to acknowledge shut down at all.

Suggestions?
More space, turn off antivirus when extracting so it does not flag the exe, try the compressed version.
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Savior [v0.4c] [Purple Fellas] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 1.19 GB - Mac: 1.17 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 263 MB - Mac: 245 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

The issues with the sprites, as seen in previous compressed versions, have been fixed.

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: MEGA | WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA | WORKUPLOAD

Enjoy! :D
Best of luck!

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Suggestions?
Adding to what Canto Forte said:
If you don't want to fool around with your av you can easily downgrade the Ren'Py runtime yourself in a matter of minutes. See my previous post for instructions.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The Renpy version this game is using is 7.4, a pre-release. Because of this, it trips some ant-viruses"

More space, turn off antivirus when extracting so it does not flag the exe, try the compressed version.

Best of luck!
Thanks for the replies, but I already whitelisted the .exe in my AV. I can extract and launch the game just fine.

I'll try the compressed version, but not sure how that will help.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for the replies, but I already whitelisted the .exe in my AV. I can extract and launch the game just fine.

I'll try the compressed version, but not sure how that will help.
You may also need to whitelist the actual executables of the Ren'Py runtime like the included python interpreter located at lib/windows-i686.

Edit: Though if I were you I'd still rather switch in an officially supported Ren'Py version than fooling around with whitelisting stuff.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes