Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As you said in your comment, currently we are struggling with some issues and couldn't work as effectively as we want. Just as we started work full time again, an earthquake hit my city if you have followed the news, Turkey, Izmir got hitten with a 6.9 magnitude earthquake and we suffered from that A LOT. But don't worry, things are back on the track again and we are currently working on the game full time.
You're over there? Damn...you have my sympathies. Also thanks for update..there was a lot of vagueness in my posts haha..was going off memory what had been said. Glad to know you guys are ok :)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
WARNING!

I got a trojan when i extracted the Savior mega file and the mod mega file at the same time. Idk which file gave me it, so keep that in mind.
If youre bothered by the warning you could downgrade the Ren'Py version yourself. See this post for details.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Will I be able to avoid characters (atleast sexually)? I am at the point where the sis is trying to finger your gf under the table and I really don't want anything to do with her and I don't want the gf anywhere near her. So is there going to be forced content with her?

Last edited:

balintka47

Feb 13, 2018
Help! I can't launch the game! I double-click on the .exe, and nothing happens, both with and without incest patch and walkthrough mod. Any idea what the problem could be?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Help! I can't launch the game! I double-click on the .exe, and nothing happens, both with and without incest patch and walkthrough mod. Any idea what the problem could be?
You should check if your antivirus is blocking access to the file:
OP said:
The Renpy version this game is using is 7.4, a pre-release. Because of this, it trips some ant-viruses"
WARNING!

I got a trojan when i extracted the Savior mega file and the mod mega file at the same time. Idk which file gave me it, so keep that in mind.
If youre bothered by the warning you could downgrade the Ren'Py version yourself. See this post for details.
Hope this helps!

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
is the antivirus thing going to be fixed?
Even if i turn off my av to install the game, it deletes the app file as soon as i try to start the game
Looks like a great game and i would like to play it, but I don't feel like turning off my security software every time i want to play

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Even if i turn off my av to install the game, it deletes the app file as soon as i try to start the game
Looks like a great game and i would like to play it, but I don't feel like turning off my security software every time i want to play
You could add it as an exception to your av software.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
This heavily depends on whether or not this got fixed in a latter nightly and on Purple Fellas actually using said nigthly. Though the best approach for them would be to not use a development build in the first place and simply downgrade to the latest Ren'Py version.

If you don't want to fool around with your av you can easily downgrade the Ren'Py runtime yourself in a matter of minutes. See my previous post for instructions.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This heavily depends on whether or not this got fixed in a latter nightly and on Purple Fellas actually using said nigthly. Though the best approach for them would be to not use a development build in the first place and simply downgrade to the latest Ren'Py version.

If you don't want to fool around with your av you can easily downgrade the Ren'Py runtime yourself in a matter of minutes. See my previous post for instructions.
Appreciate the response I’ll probably just play other stuff and see what happens.

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
I need to know if this situation has already happened to someone, after clicking on the icon to start the game nothing happens. I already tried the download for both versions of windows but nothing. only game in which it happens to me. Can anyone help?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I need to know if this situation has already happened to someone, after clicking on the icon to start the game nothing happens. I already tried the download for both versions of windows but nothing. only game in which it happens to me. Can anyone help?
The Renpy version this game is using is 7.4, a pre-release. Because of this, it trips some ant-viruses"

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey everyone. We would like to share a few preview pictures and a progress report with you from 0.5. We've been working full-time on this version for the last couple of weeks and made really good progress. 250 renders are done and there are at least 100 more that we are gonna do.

This update will take two in-game days. First will focus on the main storyline along with the Mc & Vanessa relationship. Also, a certain character will get in some big trouble. This will affect that person and MC relationship during 0.5. The second day will be mostly involving Daisy. We are planning to add multiple scenes with her and you will get to see almost all of them or a few of them according to your relationship points and good/evil points. You can either go with the good path or the evil path, but if you manage to balance those points good enough, you will get to see almost every scene with her.

Now let's talk about why the new version takes so much time for us to finish it. As you already know we had to deal with a lot of situations in our personal lives, especially my partner did. Things are back on the track, but our main problem hasn't changed which is GPU. One simple scene takes at least 1 hour to render. Camera work, lighting, texture optimization doesn't include. When you add them 1 scene takes at least 2 hours to finish. Our main plan about getting a new GPU hasn't changed. After releasing the 0.5, we will add a new pledge goal just to get a new GPU. As soon as we reach that, we will buy a new one. After getting a new GPU you can expect bigger and quicker updates.

That's all for now. As always, thank you so much for your support. If you have any questions you want to ask or any suggestions that you want to share, please don't hesitate to reach to us from Discord or Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes