Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean, Where The Heart Is has an incest patch and it's not canon. That's what I'm asking, if it's intended to be played with the patch or without it.
WTHI is an exception, and a bad one at that, but 99.99% of games with incest patches are because it's supposed to have incest and this is one of those games.

Sep 20, 2017
Just wanted to report I've had some crashes.
After about 3-4 mins of gameplay, the game will crash to desktop.
No errors, no warnings.
It's a nice game, but going to wait till its fixed.

Rnjie

Oct 22, 2020
After some time playing this game, i can say that the art and graphic part is really well made, lots of interesting details (i'm not a fan of the blurring effect with the model coming in the middle of the screen tho, it impedes the immersion imo)

The animations are also really polished

The gameplay and the global storyline seem interesting

The only point that bugs me are the text lines, i can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but it prevents me from focusing on the story and the characters instead of giving a deeper perception of them.

Except for that, the game is really promising, keep up the good work !

Reactions: Real Kreten

Taiji

Mar 6, 2018
WARNING!

I got a trojan when i extracted the Savior mega file and the mod mega file at the same time. Idk which file gave me it, so keep that in mind.

eyepatchdude

Jul 9, 2020
WARNING!

I got a trojan when i extracted the Savior mega file and the mod mega file at the same time. Idk which file gave me it, so keep that in mind.
"
The Renpy version this game is using is 7.4, a pre-release. Because of this, it trips some ant-viruses"
"

straight from the OP

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Don'y hold your breath. Should really have on-hold tags IMO....dev has some issues currently I believe IIRC. He is still active on his patreon though I think.
As you said in your comment, currently we are struggling with some issues and couldn't work as effectively as we want. Just as we started work full time again, an earthquake hit my city if you have followed the news, Turkey, Izmir got hitten with a 6.9 magnitude earthquake and we suffered from that A LOT. But don't worry, things are back on the track again and we are currently working on the game full time.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes