micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is there anything with the Blue Haired girl? She is my favorite model on this site, love when games use her.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
that's still for 5.0a we need a version six patch
Edit: so save as then get rid of the numbers and name it patch. then put it in the game folder, looks like it still works even for version 6
Edit: scratch that, they still refer to daisy and vanessa and olivia as "close friends of the family"

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Can i do the landlady? and if so, could someone please share some pics of her to decide if i give it a try?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yes I did. I played from 0.3 and I have scrapy mod on. Could be that?
If the mod version doesn't match the game version do not use it. Walk through mods replace scripts so an older walk through mod will not have the changes that were made in the new version of the game and cause issues just like you are having.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
DAMN I REALLY ENJOYED THIS GAME CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE!!!!
GREAT STUFF MAN...KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK YOUR DOING !!!!
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR GAME WITH US !!!

Tanoub

Oct 8, 2017
FYI, you can still use scrappy mod at 0.6 if you install it then replace his file after that with another "vanilla" extract from the game. You won't get the green labels anymore, but still the cheat panel.

Seems that it's from the 1gallery.rpy file, which is the only one that isn't there in the original game folder. You can maybe try to extract only this one from his mod, without the script and script 2 files.

Reactions: Call of Booty
3.80 star(s) 133 Votes