RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
So rather than character development with the characters in the regular dimension that have barely been touched, you made an alternate universe adventure.... and have more development with them than the main dimension ones....

Wow... what a fuck up...
Maybe all the women in the other universe are sexually frustrated nymphomaniacs... You never know.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
FYI, you can still use scrappy mod at 0.6 if you install it then replace his file after that with another "vanilla" extract from the game. You won't get the green labels anymore, but still the cheat panel.

Seems that it's from the 1gallery.rpy file, which is the only one that isn't there in the original game folder. You can maybe try to extract only this one from his mod, without the script and script 2 files.
Tx for info! It worked.

Reactions: Tanoub

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
any new content with the blue haired sister in this update? Also, does the incest patch work with this update?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Misinformation, misdirection, misconception ... welcome to the world of media stimulation.
Lack of males? Nah .. they come in scores.
this story really lost me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weather rockets and planes injecting particles straight into clouds, either dispersing them or getting them together exist, but no, not accelerating Earth rotation or blocking the sun.

Isolated communities also exist, with enough of a corporate cover, hunger games scenario inside a small community is not that far fetched.

Any time you have conditioned individuals, like MC and the families, you can control
their lives to the minute specs of human emotion they might exhibit while trials.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Mmmm... not super excited with the direction of the story in .6...but the renders are good enough to keep me playing for a little while at least to see where it goes.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
Oh a job update (0.6). Handjob, footjob, assjob, and blowjob. oh and if you want to see all of the content then you have to save and back up the story and replay the event several times. so... zero actually sex update. This game is going to be good, but is just a big fat blue ball game. I have zero interest in it for right now. The character look really nice and I am looking forward to it when it is more developed. The updates are small and quick to play through. That means character development is slow and they throw in quick job scenes to keep you interested (which I am not). Guess I will put this game on the backburner for a few years.

Reactions: CSNRC

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
this story really lost me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would you it was the real sun? Artificial life-supporting domes are not so new at sci-fi or post apocalyptic stories and that so-called continent can be something like that. An artificial island with artificial life support. Even Arrow TV series was have same kind of thing with Damien Darks nuclear shelter

Marvel and DC comics are dealing with multiverse all of the time. He came in that universe by the red-lighted device under his bed which Daisy placed with the order of her master and out situation is not explained yet but it can be explained easily by giving him a new power

I am not happy for stories progression either but when you say someone "superpowered" you kinda open tons of possiblities for that individual without breaking story.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I restarted from the begining cause opld saves didnt work however correct me if I'm wrong but the version 0.6 ends exactly the same place where version 0.5 does..if so what should I understand? dev improved the ver.0.5 and released as 0.6?

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I restarted from the begining cause opld saves didnt work however correct me if I'm wrong but the version 0.6 ends exactly the same place where version 0.5 does..if so what should I understand? dev improved the ver.0.5 and released as 0.6?
No, there are a lot of content between them, a new world happens between them :ROFLMAO:

joedirtes

Oct 13, 2016
Why would you it was the real sun? Artificial life-supporting domes are not so new at sci-fi or post apocalyptic stories and that so-called continent can be something like that. An artificial island with artificial life support. Even Arrow TV series was have same kind of thing with Damien Darks nuclear shelter

Marvel and DC comics are dealing with multiverse all of the time. He came in that universe by the red-lighted device under his bed which Daisy placed with the order of her master and out situation is not explained yet but it can be explained easily by giving him a new power

I am not happy for stories progression either but when you say someone "superpowered" you kinda open tons of possiblities for that individual without breaking story.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
OR you could let the dev develop the story before whining.
What part of that do you not realize is exactly what I'm complaining about? Where the Dev does an entire chapter in the AU, before establishing full connection to each of the RU characters with content that allows for that to happen?

How much do we know about the maid character in the house, other than that she's a pervert? Time with Vanessa: Next to none. Time with Olivia: Only slightly more. The majority of the time spent in the game has been either with the spies or Daisy.

And so our first time that we get real character development with anyone outside of those I mentioned, it's with NEW CHARACTERS. I get that there needed to be more with the AU, and even with this view of his alternate family, it should not have been the extent of the update left on a cliffhanger.

It sets the stage to make the player more engaged in the AU before allowing them to continue just believing everyone from there is bad, but at the same time this should have been HALF the update. Not the full thing. There should have been an equal half spent in the RU after he got back. Even if that meant more development time.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I'll be keeping an eye on this one. I enjoyed the last time I played it. Since it's a beta release I'll probably wait a bit more until it's fleshed out

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Then why the hell this game ended where the ver.05 ended even if I started fron the begining of ver 0.6?
Did you add either the incest patch or the WT Mod? Neither one has been updated for 0.6 so that would cause issues

Simon995

May 12, 2019
Oh a job update (0.6). Handjob, footjob, assjob, and blowjob. oh and if you want to see all of the content then you have to save and back up the story and replay the event several times. so... zero actually sex update. This game is going to be good, but is just a big fat blue ball game. I have zero interest in it for right now. The character look really nice and I am looking forward to it when it is more developed. The updates are small and quick to play through. That means character development is slow and they throw in quick job scenes to keep you interested (which I am not). Guess I will put this game on the backburner for a few years.
I get the Midnight "Blueballer" Paradise vibes just from reading ur post~ then we can classified both as similar game~ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes