Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Then why the hell this game ended where the ver.05 ended even if I started fron the begining of ver 0.6?
I cant answer about that but ver0.5 ended with daisy sex where ver0.6 ended with some fight between MC and a group of people so I can tell they didnt end in the same point.

Are you sure you downloaded right folder, there are still link for ver 0.5a in the OP?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Wow! Great update! I really enjoyed it. Great work, Dev! Looking foward for next one. Hope it doesn't take too long!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, of course ... it is a last minute addition hanging on to
a whimsical choice for some itsy bitsy crum spec of content,
tattally unrelated to past content, tottaly uncorelated to
the doppelganger pursuit of trans dymensional powers.

highlander / the one / even justice league shenanigans touches on such grievous
suspense of disbelief that one man / world / corporation
would consume all same such from any parralel dymensions to fortify his / its / their power.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This gamer did not choose to make her all akward and stuff ..
The choice was for her experience to be pure and all.
Why burden her with a whole lotta politics on top of her troubled life?
yes it is
It is a choice, it always is .. do not give in to despair, be true to yourself!

• Angry
Reactions: gregers

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
It's in the newest update. Just play through it and the option will show up eventually
ive played it 3 times now, never appeared
the only thing i could think of is, that the scrappy mod deleted the new stuff, but that doesnt make any sense

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
ive played it 3 times now, never appeared
the only thing i could think of is, that the scrappy mod deleted the new stuff, but that doesnt make any sense
Of course it makes sense, since the mod hasn't been updated yet, so it contains the old script files.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
where? i even started a new game?
Don't use Scrappy's mod if it is not for the current version of the game that would be the reason you are not seeing that option.

Walk thru mods replace scripts and when you use an outdated version it overwrites any of the updates that were made by the Dev. So you haven't actually played any of the update yet.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Don't use Scrappy's mod if it is not for the current version of the game that would be the reason you are not seeing that option.

Walk thru mods replace scripts and when you use an outdated version it overwrites any of the updates that were made by the Dev. So you haven't actually played any of the update yet.
well, thats the first time that happened, never had issues with stuff like that before

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes