TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
If there's any sort of justice in this world, a creampie option got added to Daisy's last scene. Time to play and find out....tomorrow.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I cant answer about that but ver0.5 ended with daisy sex where ver0.6 ended with some fight between MC and a group of people so I can tell they didnt end in the same point.

Are you sure you downloaded right folder, there are still link for ver 0.5a in the OP?
The problem was the WT and Cheat patches... thanks anyway ;)

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
I'm speechless. It's probably the first time I've read the whole dialogues. Renders, scenes are really good but besides, characters aren't empty at all, on the contrary, they catches you from the beginning, and "the last Daisy" is simply wonderful.
Absolutely fantastic.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ok, that update was pretty good, but I had one HUGE issue with it. When the MC and Alternate Daisy hook up, why the hell doesn't the MC go down on her? THAT is how to make her feel like a woman, give HER pleasure. Very selfish. Have noticed this in MANY VNs, that the MC gets lots of oral, but nothing is reciprocated. How about some cunnilingus for a change? I was actually pretty upset he left after cumming down her throat without giving her some pleasure. What the hell?
Yes, it's petty, but it's just my opinion.
Over all the update was good, very interesting and looking forward to the next one.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, that update was pretty good, but I had one HUGE issue with it. When the MC and Alternate Daisy hook up, why the hell doesn't the MC go down on her? THAT is how to make her feel like a woman, give HER pleasure. Very selfish. Have noticed this in MANY VNs, that the MC gets lots of oral, but nothing is reciprocated. How about some cunnilingus for a change? I was actually pretty upset he left after cumming down her throat without giving her some pleasure. What the hell?
Yes, it's petty, but it's just my opinion.
Over all the update was good, very interesting and looking forward to the next one.
Yea, I thought the same, haha. At least, he could did what you wrote.

Reactions: MrFriendly

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
nice update. i understand the slow burn story but im looking forward for some vanessa´s hot content
keep up the good work

Mar 18, 2019
Guess my thoughts will be opposite to the rest, but I'll still add them. I actually really hated this update. The whole update was one major sidetrack. As a writer, this completely feels like either a writers-block or not knowing how to continue the story in a believable fashion from the point it left off. Sure it might be planned from the beginning, but it feels like just another deus ex machina which could have been easily incorporated into a more coherent story. And JUST when the story was actually getting interesting. This update also introduces characters I don't care about and starts taking the game which had a tight story and a tight cast into the broad, shallow, and murky waters. Sure, they are alt versions of the characters I am starting to care about, but for me they are just new characters whom the MC doesn't have any sort of involvement with. Like if you had a GF and then half a year later met her twin. You have zero connection to the twin and she is just a random nobody, same as everybody else. This update completely relies on you just copy-pasting your emotions onto the alt versions of the girls, otherwise it just falls apart.

Add to this that I am really, REALLY, uninterested in Daisy, both versions, (and thank Christ I FINALLY got the option of turning her down) and the result is really not something that can keep my attention. It also makes me think we are going to start getting much less in the updates from now on, since now we have to split the story into two worlds, meaning the characters are going to get much less development done individually, add to that the requirements for sex and I'm positive each update will have a sex scene which is not fully developed squeezed in.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I like the alternate world and the alternate versions of the MC's family. I dont mind the idea of the company either. I read some comments and some dont like it all or where the story is going and think its all pretty absurd. I dont mind it at all and like it so far.

Cant wait for the next update.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Feb 6, 2018
Just beat version 0.6 and I gotta say that the setting is definitely unique and I can't wait for the next update.
Since the release is very fresh I ofc can't expect another update any time soon but how long does the dev need to bring out updates (raw estimate)?

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes