HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Guys can anyone pls tell me why the mega file(Win/linux) I downloaded ended with version 0.5 and where is version 0.6? Here are the screenshots.
It looks like you patched it. The patch doesn't work with the 0.6 version, please wait for a patch update before you use it. ^^

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Updated for version 0.5a

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA
I really hope their dad pulls through. Cancer is bullshit.

I can understand wanting more of the game but that is definitely a priority.
hey srcappy love your work, was wondering if your going to update this mod to v0.6

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Just started playing, and don't want to spoil the fun by reading walkthrough, so is it possible to avoid sexual relationship between MC and lesbian sister? Both the looks and the kink is not my thing. Don't mind fast forwarding the lesbian scenes but zero interest seing MC and her.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Just started playing, and don't want to spoil the fun by reading walkthrough, so is it possible to avoid sexual relationship between MC and lesbian sister? Both the looks and the kink is not my thing.
At the moment, no. From what I understand though, that option will be added when the final version of this update is released.

Reactions: HadazzH

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Just started playing, and don't want to spoil the fun by reading walkthrough, so is it possible to avoid sexual relationship between MC and lesbian sister? Both the looks and the kink is not my thing. Don't mind fast forwarding the lesbian scenes but zero interest seing MC and her.
She's not a lesbian.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This update was definitely something. I honestly underestimated the dev with the Sci-fi stuff. I legit didn't think they'd go too far with it but this dev put effort into it where as most would leave the parallel universe as just a mention the entire time and we wouldn't actually go there.

Speaking of Parallel stuff. Their Olivia is hot af. Don't get me wrong i liked blonde and innocent Olivia but the red hair and more straightforward her was a serious turn on. I'm bias though as i have a thing for redheads. It's basically why i forgave Allison. Parallel Daisy on the other hand was basically the same as our Daisy in a way but just less agressive/perverted and more innocent.

This Company is honestly way over our heads after witnessing their power in person. I mean they have some form of reality warping. How are we going to deal with that with our mind controlling powers! Luckily it seems a bit limited or we'd really have no chance. I'm really looking forward to more updates after this one as I'm a huge fan of Sci-fi and this actually showed that it would go further into and it wouldn't just be a side thing.

Reactions: Lord Soth and lTTMl
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes