frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
because the walkthrough on another game just ended and i was able to speak with the others about the update
So one other game is your "never had issues with stuff like that before" where it didn't happen.

That sounds like conclusive proof guess I have been wrong this whole time even though I go through game scripts all the time and I know what files are being replaced and what is written in them but hey it didn't happen to you on one other game so what the hell do I know?

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
So one other game is your "never had issues with stuff like that before" where it didn't happen.

That sounds like conclusive proof guess I have been wrong this whole time even though I go through game scripts all the time and I know what files are being replaced and what is written in them but hey it didn't happen to you on one other game so what the hell do I know?
the fuck you go all snappy on me?
just because i gave an example

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
the fuck you go all snappy on me?
Because you are being ridicules. Just accept the fact that is how it works and quit trying to make it sound like something that never happens. There are even multiple comments from other threads where they installed different versions and it messed up their game.

But you act like it was an act of god or something mysterious when it is quite simple and a commonly known fact. Read some of the comments on mod pages and you would know people talk about using them on different versions and updating the mod for current version a lot.

Yes there are cheat mods that are universal but walk thru mods replace scripts and if they aren't up to date they overwrite Dev changes such as jump commands to a new script which causes you to miss the new content.

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
This was a very good update, in my opinion. It made me finally care about the story. Before, I didn't really like the story and the "our" world and the characters were not as distinctive. But in this update, I liked the world building much more and the new characters as well. I wish the game was taking place in the 2nd universe from the start, because it's much more interresting and the stakes are much, much higher. I am wondering if the PU characters are kept inside of a sci-fi dome. It would explain the fact that they are cut off from the rest of the world and the artificial day cycle. But I think that it will keep us guessing what happend in the PU and if we'll be able to save them.

Most of all, the paralel universe characters were great. Come on, Daisy, who wouldn't love her? :)

Keep it up.

• Love
Reactions: The Sailor Man

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
hello, any solution for that error? It's when I talk to Olivia about Alison and don't forgive her.
Excuse my bad English, I'm Spanish.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
All of a sudden when the MC starts training with Haruka and Allison the quality of the spelling and the English grammar takes a drastic down turn. I wonder if the dev started using someone else to translate, because the difference is striking.

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
I have a question and don't have the time nor inclination to read 97 pages worth of posts. Why am I railroaded into certain scenes when I really don't want to do them? Case in point, Amber at the beginning, I was not in the least bit interested in starting anything with her but the game forced me to go on a date and then sleep with her and the whole time I was just clicking as fast as possible to get through those scenes because all her tattoos are a huge turnoff for me. A couple of small ones in certain places are not deal breakers, but all those ones on her arms and shoulders and upper chest area are just... not just no, but HELL NO for me. It makes her look trashy. I would suggest toning them down or making an option to turn them off entirely.

Then there's the thing with Daisy... while not covered in tats, she has one of those septum rings and I abhor, detest, despise and am 100% disgusted by those things. I can't take anybody seriously who has one in real life and when I saw that she had one, I was just hoping that I could avoid her as much as possible, especially when she pairs it with the SJW sidecut hairstyle, doing everything to look like all these dingbats you see on TikTok and Tumbler. Yet I get railroaded into a scene with her that I didn't want with no way of refusing when I had been doing my best to play Paragon the whole time.

The renders for the other girls are beautiful though and kudos to the devs for that. I would suggest making every interaction with the girls be voluntary and let the MC roam around a bit more instead of point A to point B, must talk to everybody in the room before you can continue. I tried to ignore Daisy and Amber at dinner and it wouldn't let me.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have a question and don't have the time nor inclination to read 97 pages worth of posts. Why am I railroaded into certain scenes when I really don't want to do them? Case in point, Amber at the beginning, I was not in the least bit interested in starting anything with her but the game forced me to go on a date and then sleep with her and the whole time I was just clicking as fast as possible to get through those scenes because all her tattoos are a huge turnoff for me. A couple of small ones in certain places are not deal breakers, but all those ones on her arms and shoulders and upper chest area are just... not just no, but HELL NO for me. It makes her look trashy. I would suggest toning them down or making an option to turn them off entirely.

Then there's the thing with Daisy... while not covered in tats, she has one of those septum rings and I abhor, detest, despise and am 100% disgusted by those things. I can't take anybody seriously who has one in real life and when I saw that she had one, I was just hoping that I could avoid her as much as possible, especially when she pairs it with the SJW sidecut hairstyle, doing everything to look like all these dingbats you see on TikTok and Tumbler. Yet I get railroaded into a scene with her that I didn't want with no way of refusing when I had been doing my best to play Paragon the whole time.

The renders for the other girls are beautiful though and kudos to the devs for that. I would suggest making every interaction with the girls be voluntary and let the MC roam around a bit more instead of point A to point B, must talk to everybody in the room before you can continue. I tried to ignore Daisy and Amber at dinner and it wouldn't let me.
That part hasn't changed yet but, any scenes with any character gonna be optional and the same thing goes for v0.6 too. You can skip all the scenes if you want to or you can pick one character or you can try and go with every possible route if you made the right choices of course. So basically, starting with this version, everything will be optional. Fetishes, scenes, character routes etc.(Sometimes you might not able to avoid certain things of course but that will only happen if that thing is a necessary part of the storyline).
I didn't play the 0.6 beta version yet but I guess that part of Amber is part of the storyline.
Maybe in future updates, there is a way to avoid such scenes, I don't know.
I also don't like forced scenes and I'm also not so keen on Amber.

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
I didn't play the 0.6 beta version yet but I guess that part of Amber is part of the storyline.
Maybe in future updates, there is a way to avoid such scenes, I don't know.
I also don't like forced scenes and I'm also not so keen on Amber.
Thanks for replying. I'll go download the newest version and hope it fixes things. I would suggest the Devs offer the opportunity to rename characters as well, because nothing worse than having a love interest with the same name as a real life family member that you maybe hate or find repulsive.

ETA: Oh, yeah, that reminds me, having Amber confess to assaulting her ex-boyfriend to an off duty cop is not exactly the smartest thing to do, especially when she was the instigator of said assault.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
i am enjoying thw story alternate Daisy is so cute and much better than MC world Daisy . Also since the beginning that the dev hinted for alternate worlds and its fine with me i like stuff like that

Reactions: Lord Soth

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great update Purple Fellas !

MC: ... He had(was) kidnapped by the same people who abducted you!
Daisy: Am(Do) I really turn you on that much? /MC answer:Yes, you are(do)!
Daisy: Listen, the last couple of days wasn't(weren't) easy for me...
MC: You guys (are) supposed to protect my home!
Vanessa: ... we learned about (the) ugly truth!
Olivia: Is(Does) it look like I care?...
MC: ... I manage(d) to cross (to) your world.
MC: ... A picture will(is)(or"will be") worth a thousand words! Well, in this case, a photo will(is)(or"will be") worth...
MC: Look carefully. Is(Does) she remind you,(of) someone?
MC: How are we supposed to protect ourselves from such a thread(threat).
Olivia: We spend(spent) that night together. At first,(not sure if comma needed) we only talk(ed).
Olivia: He told me about his life and how he decided to join (the) rebels. ("the rebellion" i think sounds better, considering that Olivia is a part of it, "the rebels" makes it sound as if it is something she is not a part of)
Olivia: I was so angry. I scream(ed) and scream(ed).
Olivia: When I stop(ped) screaming, he looked into my eyes and said: 'So? What's wrong with sleeping,(with) multiple women...
Olivia: Also, when he hears about how you really feel about him, he might show us his true color(s).
Olivia: You are going to tell him about your feelings before he left(leaves).
Daisy: I asked Olivia to talk with him but,(delete , or put it after "him") I am too afraid to hear his responds(response)...
MC: You convinced Vanessa to take me in and then, you defended me during the dinner.
Daisy: Vanessa is a really good farmer and our vegetables are the best. So, they decided to gave("give" or "So they gave us") us (a) few farm animals to grow our productivity.
MC: After everything I learn(learnt), I feel like the more I stay...
MC: So as everyone (Same as everyone/ So does everyone?)
MC: My life was much better when I was just a kid who knows(knew) nothing about anything.
Olivia: One day you are happy and the next day, everything change(s) for the worst.
Olivia: ... I wish i can(could) think the same way as you do...
Olivia: ... I just pay a visit (from) time to time to see if Vanessa and Daisy (are) okay or they need anything.
Olivia: I'm sure you already notice(d) this but, Daisy has a crush on you.
Olivia: We will leave tonight, after the dinner.
MC: ... I'm guessing you and that man had a history.
MC: Yes. I got betrayed by someone I've really trusted as well.
MC: Anyway, there was this girl from the work.
MC: At least that was what I've believed.
MC: Therefore, I've decided to gave(give / "I gave her another chance") her another chance.
MC: ... The Olivia I know from my world and I, (delete , add "are") pretty close...
MC: She is a little more naive and innocent compare(d) to you.
Olivia: ... He really likes you?(!)
(Olivia asks him if he can spend time with Daisy, but she already asked him this, when he misunderstood it and she said she wasn't pimping her)
Olivia: Daisy (has) always been alone in this world...
Daisy: I've wanted to that moment (to) never end.
MC: (Her innocence and willingness, makes this so much hot! ("so hot" or "so much hotter"))
Daisy: Are you also (going to) remember me?
Olivia: I don't care (about) the consequences...
MC: Admired(Admiring) the show I suppose.
Olivia: Take this camera. It's kinda old but, it should do the work. ("Should do the trick" / "should work"?)
Olivia: I can't wait to see his face when I showed(show) these pictures to him.
MC: They (It) feel(s) amazing!(single hand being used)
MC: ... They are not the type of people that would listen to the reason.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
If there's any sort of justice in this world, a creampie option got added to Daisy's last scene. Time to play and find out....tomorrow.

3.80 star(s) 133 Votes