dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Got removed for incest/rape scene, one of the two, suspect the one scene in the dark path.
I'm surprised it last this long. Disappointed it happened, just surprised it made it this long.

Because in a fantasy story about hopping between multiple dimensions and mind control superpowers, gotta make sure those pixels aren't related and give full consent. :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only if it's because of a rape scene. As far as I played this game there was no incest, this patch just changes the way MC calls women
oh you haven't heard? devs are responsible even on 3rd party patches aka ic-patches and also patreon wants access to devs discords to check that no incest etc on those.

no i'm not kidding (i wish i was).

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
oh you haven't heard? devs are responsible even on 3rd party patches aka ic-patches and also patreon wants access to devs discords to check that no incest etc on those.

no i'm not kidding (i wish i was).
A video came across my youtube feed the other ( but I didn't watch it) about how paypal and other are basically stopping nearly all adult content. Paypal won't process payment for adult art. Dev's need to jump ship off patreon and fast.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Guys,
One of the tags described for this game says: FUTA/TRANS.
I've advanced a lot in the game, but I still haven't seen the FUTA character, I mean is there really a FUTA character (which shows the two main male and female sexual characteristics in the same person), a hermaphrodite?
No. It's a trans character. But due to site tags, both are listed.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Since the dev of this game had his Patreon account deleted there is no reason to continue using the adopted term, Purple Fellas can now embrace incest once and for all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since the dev of this game had his Patreon account deleted there is no reason to continue using the adopted term, Purple Fellas can now embrace incest once and for all.
well patreon had their reasons (since they keep changing rules that what was allowed week ago isn't allowed today).

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
But the true question remains, will they persevier and find away to continue making this ?, or will this be the preverbial straw on the camel's back, and they give up?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But the true question remains, will they persevier and find away to continue making this ?, or will this be the preverbial straw on the camel's back, and they give up?
No, they have been working on v016 for a couple of months now and posted a little about progress on Discord last week or so.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Version 0.16 Beta is available for Level 3 Subscribers!

Version 0.16 Changelog:
295 Renders
29 Animations
Main Storyline Progress
Ruri Storyline Progress
Allison Storyline Progress

--------------------------------------------------
We encountered some problems with two of the animations; therefore, we have to remove them for now. They will be added with the initial release, possibly along with a few extra animations.
During certain conversations with characters, you need to be careful which option you choose. Depending on your choice, you will get to see sexual scenes. They are quite easy to notice, so it shouldn't be a problem. Nevertheless, make sure to save often.

Please Note:
This is a beta version. There might be bugs and typos.

If you find any bugs, errors, or grammar mistakes, please report them to us!

1712534384398.png

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes