Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This game is heavily inspired by the TV Show ...even down to a blonde main-verse and a red-head alt-verse Olivia.
View attachment 3373672

As such, I'd say there is a 50/50 chance that it follows the TV Show's reason on why we haven't seen another version of the MC...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:illuminati:
cheers for the show info, gonna check that out as it sounds pretty cool.

Reactions: Darkmetal

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
tried from earlier save?
i couldnt load save cause i used mod, so i had to start over, it ended at same spot with only change being what i wrote earlier. maybe issue with compressed version or its where current version ends?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Game still alive since the Patreon page is gone?

Version 0.16 Progress Report!
Progress Update on Version 0.16
Hey everyone, it's time for a progress update. In version 0.16, the story will mostly center around Ruri and her relationship troubles with Matt. MC steps in to comfort her, leaving players to choose between exploiting the situation or being a supportive friend.

Storyline Focus: Allison
Approximately 25% of the story will focus on Allison. She's currently taking care of Alternative Daisy and Olivia, with Haruka finding them a house near Allison's. This proximity allows Allison to keep a close watch on them.

Render Progress
As for the number of renders, 25 out of 65 images are ready. While my partner keeps working on them, I am taking care of other renders and the script. We are aiming to finish this version relatively earlier than usual. We'll continue posting progress reports and preview images.

We also want to extend a huge thank you to everyone supporting us on SubscribeStar. Your faith in us, understanding that we won't abandon this game for a new project, is deeply appreciated.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us on Discord or SubscribeStar. Until next time, take care and enjoy life!

View attachment 3298463

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
How does that work, having sex with a lesbian? Doesn't seem a lesbian anymore then...

Well blue hair is of course often used by dangerous unstable mental crazy woman.
What I can never understand is why the LGBTQ folks aren't up in arms when idiots don't understand that bisexual and lesbian are not the same thing... Jus' Sayin':cool: These Trolls should at least learn to speak the language.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
You know.... my biggest issue is, you comments are not avoidable.... "biggest" was wrong for sure, my disappointment sounds more like it.... I need to click ignore and know it's still happening.... I just don't see it!
Awww look at the little guy trying to be funny haha, adorable.
I just dont like her, simple as that.

How does that work, having sex with a lesbian? Doesn't seem a lesbian anymore then...
Lesbian/bi dont care, its similar enough

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
I played this along time ago and I thought it was a harem game. Am i confusing it with a different game or was the tag removed?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I played this along time ago and I thought it was a harem game. Am i confusing it with a different game or was the tag removed?
Same, I am pretty this had a harem tag when I first started playing as that is what I usually search for in games here.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes