Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
For all we know the alternate MC died in a car accident.
This game is heavily inspired by the TV Show ...even down to a blonde main-verse and a red-head alt-verse Olivia.
FringeOlivia.jpg

As such, I'd say there is a 50/50 chance that it follows the TV Show's reason on why we haven't seen another version of the MC...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:illuminati:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This game is heavily inspired by the TV Show ...even down to a blonde main-verse and a red-head alt-verse Olivia.
View attachment 3373672

As such, I'd say there is a 50/50 chance that it follows the TV Show's reason on why we haven't seen another version of the MC...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:illuminati:
Well, The this Story is pure fire. I loved Fringe,hell I kind of prefered the Alt Olivia. If I put my cliche speculation hat on, I'd say the Main Big Baddie is the Alt MC. So the Alt maid is just a subordinate of the main Baddie. The Thing is the main MC can be Bad, so in that case the alt MC would be the Good guy, or he died in a car crash.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The way I remember it, the game does not have incest, and to be honest, it was perfectly fine without it
The game has always had it...

The patch: $ persistent.patch_installed = True

so that means it's already in the code of the game itself.

But you don't want incest? Then don't use the patch (but I'm not sure how you can't say it's not his relation), the game got booted off Patreon for "rape".

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I hope the Big Bad is not the Alt MC, that is a little too much like Fringe. Mind you by the end of the series the Alternate Walter was no longer a bad guy. Plus it would be neat for the MC to side with the Alternate Organization,especially if the MC has high evil stats. Mind you it would be a twist if the MC is from the alternate reality to begin with. However that would be too similar to fringe as well,since Walter's Son was from the Alternate reality in Fringe. Yet that is a neat twist.

sirus rom79

Jan 9, 2024
Edit: Updated for version 0.15 Beta

I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat mod for this game
  • Best choices in dialogue colored green
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Cheat menu button added to the top right of the screen
Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
hi i downloaded this and when i extracted to game it won't work? please let me know how to install this thank you legend

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
hi i downloaded this and when i extracted to game it won't work? please let me know how to install this thank you legend
Extract the File you downloaded with your favorite Unzipper, put the extracted File in the Main Directory of the Game and choose overwrite when asked so.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I usually unzip it, open to folder, copy all the content in the folder, go to game folder and paste into the game folder, that seems to work best for me.

Reactions: sirus rom79

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
1709232756847.png

why am i getting this message at the end of the game? i downloaded 0.15c and it says everywhere its 0.15c version yet game ends like this...this is last picture before the end
1709232839099.png

Reactions: paradroid

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
How can you win the fighting minigame? Everytime i pick the right direction and it shows three blocking pics and then athere is a fouth one i cant dodge. And i Can't do anything between those pics.
i didnt have problems with mini game, she telegraphs every move, just look at her hands, should be simple

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes