FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
How can you win the fighting minigame? Everytime i pick the right direction and it shows three blocking pics and then athere is a fouth one i cant dodge. And i Can't do anything between those pics.

Dynamike

Sep 20, 2023
I'm missing MC's girlfriend, Amber was her name I think. Nobody talks about her nor does MC care about her it seems. I would love to see her again and getting involved more in MC's live and Family
Man, I just thought the same when I played the latest update 2 days ago! That girl was clearly the hottest and also kind to the MC, I don't understand why she suddenly disappeared and never appeared again :cry::illuminati: Please bring Amber back!!

Reactions: Artur1983

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
Yeah as much as I dislike some of Patreon's guideline rulings, part of the blame has to be on the dev's for putting their games on Patreon either not reading closely or directly conflicting with their rules. There are some big name games still on Patreon and some new ones that have poped up that are clearly breaking guidelines that I'm surprised by.

I personally don't like that Patreon has a zero tolerance for stuff outside of Patreon's own site. A Dev should not be held responsible for mods/patches as long as it's not advertised or linked from Patreon itself. Like how Steam seems to turn a blind eye to patches hosted offsite by devs as long as it's not advertised by them on steam ( at least I think they turn a blind eye, maybe they are just not aware). I feel like this is a overreach on their part.

I am glad to see the Dev has made the decision to go with SS for now, Hopefully not having to alter their game to fit a more restrictive service will be a bit more freeing for them.
Steam 100% knows about the r18 patches most games link it in the description

Reactions: Artur1983

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I'm missing MC's girlfriend, Amber was her name I think. Nobody talks about her nor does MC care about her it seems. I would love to see her again and getting involved more in MC's live and Family
Yeh would be nice, if she was somehow more involved. For example that sex scene were she sees his 'sister', would have been nice, if there was an option to agree with it...

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Yeh would be nice, if she was somehow more involved. For example that sex scene were she sees his 'sister', would have been nice, if there was an option to agree with it...
On the one hand, as i personally didnt like how forced on the MC Amber was, and found her a bit boring when backdropped against the rest of the setting/characters, and am glad she seems written out...

...i can definitely understand how puzzling it is for her fans that she just went poof. :unsure:

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
How is it possible wo tin the fight training minigame? Even if i click the right direction to dodge i get three dodge animations but the fourth one hits me and i cant do anything about about.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How is it possible wo tin the fight training minigame? Even if i click the right direction to dodge i get three dodge animations but the fourth one hits me and i cant do anything about about.
you aren't 1st to ask that nor tips for it posted.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bloodrelated family and i suspect that dad is dead (like on other game too with same situation).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not bloodrelated family and i suspect that dad is dead (like on other game too with same situation).
Dad isn't dead, he was shown early on, they have him in a cell doing work for them.

Also, missing the point. The relationship doesn't matter, the "mom" loves her husband still but thinks she won't see him again. When he comes back she's going to go running back to him.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Mom to MC ... "you're so smart"

No he isn't.

Idiot has started fucking his entire family and still plans on bringing back his dad ..... who's still with his wife ..... meaning MC is gonna get cucked by his dad.
Yeah, that's going to be a jarring family dinner. I wonder what his exit plan is going to be...

Reactions: Daskapital61
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes