Aug 14, 2017
Olivia surprised me. I figured her for the jealous, possessive type. She even said earlier on that the MC would have to make a decision one day and she couldn't be the "second woman" forever. I believe it was about Amber in context.

But she seems fine that he's fucking Daisy (and Robin).

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I just downloaded 15C though I could only finish 14C before the load screen came up, the first thought in my head was the walkthrough mod I applied, but that was set for 15 as well, so what am I missing here?
When the MC came back from the big mission, he had ZERO issues with his libido like every other time he was concerned about, he also had both Vanessa AND Haroku there to assist him.
A GOLDEN opportunity was missed, almost like someone forgot to write that in since we could have lived without the H scene at the end of this update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just downloaded 15C though I could only finish 14C before the load screen came up, the first thought in my head was the walkthrough mod I applied, but that was set for 15 as well, so what am I missing here?
wt-mod is for 15beta not 15c.

Reactions: imzahai

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This story is pure fire. Worth investing in. It would be neat if there was a female protagonist version of the story, Perhaps the other "You" in the alternate reality is the female version of yourself. Or not. For all we know the alternate MC died in a car accident.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
You know it's good that I scroll through games that haven't been updated in a while to see what is happening. On the Latest page it says that this hasn't been updated for two months, but 15c came out on Jan 22 so I almost missed this update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You know it's good that I scroll through games that haven't been updated in a while to see what is happening. On the Latest page it says that this hasn't been updated for two months, but 15c came out on Jan 22 so I almost missed this update.
click watched occasionally and you might be surprised.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes