Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Incest patch

PLEASE REMEMBER TO DELETE THE NUMBERS IN THE FILE NAME AFTER DOWNLOAD.
the file must be called patch.rpyc and must be moved to game. Thanks
Maybe a stupid question, but: will it work with the latest version?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The newer version of Ren'Py seems to be causing a lot of bugs. Kthulian was having issues in our latest update where the game kept jumping to random tags.
I wouldn't know, I'm not a developer. I just rebuilt the game after all of the virus reports from the leaked version, and unfortunately I picked the wrong Ren'Py version to build with. Saves were bugged, but you could play from start to end without using old saves. 7.3.5 fixed those issues. So the version in OP is technically unofficial, but it's a better solution than having a (possible) virus infecting our users.

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
My Antivirus stopped me from opening it, so I deleted it.
Any ideas what caused that to happen?

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Saves did not work but starting new game worked with skip to 0.3. Still got a few errors and I don't really know looks good and story is ok so far but will have to wait a bit, for now not really that much

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Saves did not work but starting new game worked with skip to 0.3. Still got a few errors and I don't really know looks good and story is ok so far but will have to wait a bit, for now not really that much
old saves not working was fixed by a new upload of the game

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I tried all options, with new upload, from the start, jumping to 0.3, from old saves... and always get finish of 0,3, never new content. What I'm doing wrong?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As I've had it explained to me on here it isn't just Patreon, it really is driven by Paypal and Mastercard. Patreon actually would allow incest in fiction such as GRRM's books (or so I've been told) however Paypal and Mastercard are taking it to the next level.

Of course since I arrived by this information at least second hand I won't swear to its accuracy but that is how it was explained in one of the threads here.
Yah. International payment systems and credit card companies want to comply with banking laws anywhere in the world as far as possible in order to maintain market share, so they put fairly draconian restrictions in place, that in turn puts pressure on Patreon, that makes them hassle their users.
Incest through affinity (e.g. kinship through marriage or adoption) and not just consanguinity (kinship through blood) is illegal many places in the world (incl. a few places in the US), and Paypal and chums don't want to get dinged for financing illegalities.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Incest patch

PLEASE REMEMBER TO DELETE THE NUMBERS IN THE FILE NAME AFTER DOWNLOAD.
the file must be called patch.rpyc and must be moved to game. Thanks
I'm sure it's probably been said already, but the incest patch needs to be updated. Right from the beginning it isn't working properly when the Mom is telling the MC about his Dad and refers to him as "Eugene" when it should be "your Dad". This happens a lot, like when Allison asks him "Do you remember Dr Donovan's main research?", when it should read, "Do you remember your Dad's research?". The MC also repeatedly refers to his Mom by her first name.

Also, from what I recall of the game before it had to get patched, Olivia and Daisy are his biological sisters, they were just all given this "supergene" when they were conceived. So the lines about them not being so shouldn't be in the incest patch.

Hoping someone can update the patch to make it work for the new version.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I have heard about not getting past 0.3 with the 0.4 version of the game that I decided to thoroughly test it myself.

So, The Witcher though I think you did a pretty good job with it, the bug resides in your mod.

I could tell that tensions were rising about this issue. I hope this helps everybody out.

Reactions: Ozel

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I find the update a bit short but I am sure saying that because I really like the game and would like to have more of it.
In any case very happy with the game with Allison, I was really eager to give her a second chance and then her apologies are pretty good.
And the part with Olivia was also very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozel

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I have heard about not getting past 0.3 with the 0.4 version of the game that I decided to thoroughly test it myself.

So, The Witcher though I think you did a pretty good job with it, the bug resides in your mod.

I could tell that tensions were rising about this issue. I hope this helps everybody out.
I think he's updated the mod to fix that issue.

BDI

May 23, 2017

If you used the V3 mod in V4, then the game ends at the end of V3. I used the newest mod IE the V4 mod and it worked very well to the end of V4.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I love Daisy's model, in every game she is in she is my favorite. I just love piercings.

Overall I think the sex scenes are pretty meh so far, its either hard to actually see anything or its always a sky view of the scene without showing any of the good bits.

That said, the deepthroat on the maid in the last scene is quite possibly the best animation I have ever seen in a game on this site, the look in her eyes as he pushes deeper is amazingly realistic.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Daisy is lovely.

I spent the afternoon playing with her beautiful breasts. I mean my breasts. :LOL: :coffee:

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes