RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So you are basically complaining that she acts like the MC in pretty much every adult game? Sorry, i don't see any reason to get twisted panties because of that.
Like seriously, she's the one doing the sleep sex, she's the one hitting on everyone in spitting difference (even her brother), like this game could be told from Daisy's perspective and no one would give a crap.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Like seriously, she's the one doing the sleep sex, she's the one hitting on everyone in spitting difference (even her brother), like this game could be told from Daisy's perspective and no one would give a crap.
Interesting idea, but I would say only half correct.

Daisy acts more like MC if you choose to be evil, where MC can choose to mind control Samantha and Maeve with his mind control ability.

Daisy acts as though she is bored of Robin, treating her like a slab of meat she's owned for a long time, but she seems to be very interested and aggressive even toward MC while "in his sleep" at least and Amber.

There's the term "projection" tossed around a lot of late, I believe Freud called it "transference" where one transfers their feelings onto another. So, the fact that Daisy feels like Robin and likely others are simply property to be owned may mean that she feels she is property to be owned and is waiting for someone with the balls to own her. MC would obviously be that person, should the player choose it. Thus my earlier comment. MC and Amber are new to her, and I'm guessing she thinks perhaps one or both could "man up" as it were, and own Daisy and she would probably love it like nothing else in the world.

Not my game and not my story, however, I wouldn't be shocked at all if this were the case with Daisy.

Reactions: Maviarab

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think in general Daisy is bored. She has no motivation for school, she has a girl she's bored with but cares about enough not to leave, she's playing dangerous games with her brother's new girlfriend, she's just looking for thrills.

Which is why we're going to see a massive turn in her story whenever her powers are revealed, because she's going to take that ball and run with it to relieve her boredom.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I think in general Daisy is bored. She has no motivation for school, she has a girl she's bored with but cares about enough not to leave, she's playing dangerous games with her brother's new girlfriend, she's just looking for thrills.

Which is why we're going to see a massive turn in her story whenever her powers are revealed, because she's going to take that ball and run with it to relieve her boredom.
Could well be that, as well.

We'll see how things play out. Should be fun either way. :sneaky:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Version 0.4c: cheecked.
Comment: Vanilla, soft and tame despite what the overview says "With the world in great peril", it's still more or less like
everyday slice of life in meet'n fuck sense.
You're right. Fuck world building or anything, just get right to the point. Then you'd say it's rushed and doesn't give you enough details.

Oh well, can't please everyone. :sneaky:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You're right. Fuck world building or anything, just get right to the point. Then you'd say it's rushed and doesn't give you enough details.

Oh well, can't please everyone. :sneaky:
You just have get used to the fact that some people don't give a shit about story and just want sex scenes and not much else.

• Haha

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Mom is hot as fuck. MC is a bit WAIT! OMG! NO!!! ...sorry, idiot. :D

Good start, inspired by Fringe. :)

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Aristos Mormont pilapila3

Best characters in the game are

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That post is in dire need of more Liv! :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aristos Mormont pilapila3

Best characters in the game are

So best characters in the game are basically all characters :ROFLMAO:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Not enough Haruka on that list, either. :sneaky:

Or, Allison.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
I love all the characters of course but if I had to choose the top three; Daisy, Olivia and Allison(or Maeve). The new version will include Daisy and Vanessa's story mostly but as I keep writing the script for the 0.5 there might be extra storylines for other characters as well.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I love all the characters of course but if I had to choose the top three; Daisy, Olivia and Allison(or Maeve). The new version will include Daisy and Vanessa's story mostly but as I keep writing the script for the 0.5 there might be extra storylines for other characters as well.
Good luck, game is enjoyable till now. Hard to say who my faves are yet, since some you do not know well enough yet as persons like Daisy.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Would have to disagree with you there, PF.

Vanessa, Haruka, Maeve for me. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Purple Fellas

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Would have to disagree with you there, PF.

Vanessa, Haruka, Maeve for me. :p
You are cheating on Olivia or was that someone else that was a big fan of hers? :p Physically though they all look great.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
You are cheating on Olivia or was that someone else that was a big fan of hers? :p Physically though they all look great.
Was Hordragg who said that one. :p

I like all of them thus far, except Samantha. I find her look to be overall meh and thus far her and her group are seemingly the most overtly against MC and his family, though I'm assured not all is as it seems... which would annoy me because that means ugly Samantha is on my side and the prettier Haruka and Allison are against me. :mad:

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Was Hordragg who said that one. :p

I like all of them thus far, except Samantha. I find her look to be overall meh and she's thus far she and her group are seemingly the most overtly against MC and his family, though I'm assured not all is as it seems... which would annoy me because that means ugly Samantha is on my side and the prettier Haruka and Allison are against me. :mad:
Somehow I suspect that might depend on your choices or possibly both groups are not against you, they just do not know yet that their final goals align with each other. Those are things I guess only the dev a few posts above us knows for sure.

• Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes