Steve23x

Nov 10, 2022
I don't rly like kinetic novels, this one is actually first that i played and its just amazing, good work!

Reactions: Gaerax

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You don't rape anyone in the game. It happens in a flashback.
still happened though... and rape =/= wholesome .. in any circumstance..
EDIT : also that would be nice , if it would be the only thing that throws a brick in the "wholesome" ideea... there are plenty of other things that disqualify this VN from being wholesome...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah that's pretty fucking wholesome :)))
and again... not the only thing that disqualifiies this VN/Story from being wholesome.. plenty more shit..
not saying it's a shit story ... just that it's not wholesome...

rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
late comer to this but the writing was impeccable. i almost never play female protag games and rolled the dice on this and am glad i did.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The models are a bit weird. But it's something different and seems pretty unique. I'm curious to try it.

Female protagonist + Lesbian romance... Sounds perfect to me. A pity that it is a kinetic novel. But I want to play it.
Much success with the development.
This looks like a part of the Davey and Goliath universe I've never seen before.

antzicms

Jul 17, 2023
Refreshing art style, unique story. A relaxing game without frustration. I was not into pure lesbian story but it was interesting and funny. I only wish there will be action for another person too. The one mc was passive. Maybe they could explore more kinks as a couple. Some people may find them disturbing though. A good game indeed. Thank you.

Reactions: Gaerax

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
Only 1 straight scene, sadly.
On the plus side there's a scene with a lot of blood. Very unusual for a western game, I approve.
Overall: skip if you're not a fan of lesbians.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
It's a real shame that it doesn't go any further, I would have liked to have a threesome (lesbian) with my first bi roommate.:cry:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Gaerax do you plan make Say it again 2, to continue this story? Personally i will love that, really love this game :)
i dont think that is going to happen. 1. the story is done. 2. gerax tries to creat a platform for adult game developers where they can sell the games without censorship and big fees. i think that is consuming all his time.

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes