• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
i dont think that is going to happen. 1. the story is done. 2. gerax tries to creat a platform for adult game developers where they can sell the games without censorship and big fees. i think that is consuming all his time.
Yup, that's still what I am working on. I don't plan to continue this story. I may eventually start another game project, but not any time soon.

Reactions: damnedfrog

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
i dont think that is going to happen. 1. the story is done. 2. gerax tries to creat a platform for adult game developers where they can sell the games without censorship and big fees. i think that is consuming all his time.
really? What's the platform called? Any info on it?

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
really? What's the platform called? Any info on it?
Yeah, it's called Gosti, I will hopefully be launching a beta soon. It's a decentralized platform built on bittorrent, chia blockchain and nostr. It is fully open source and free. There are no mandatory platform fees. It uses a blockchain under the hood, but not any specific token, or anything made/controlled by the platform.

Reactions: kameohawk

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
4.9⭐? not hating, only judging the screenshots alone, it looks kinda....creepy?

what'd yall like about it?
How viciously domineering Shizue is when she decides to get touchy feely. The reason behind her behavior is depressing and sad--for both main characters, really--but that adds flavor to the story.

The models can be jarring, like an uncanny valley effect in a cartoon, if that makes sense, or maybe like a less clean version of MIST characters. They still show a good amount of personality.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.90 star(s) 51 Votes