Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
Great little story ! The change of music in the darker parts really grips my guts, I was expecting the worst all along. Manage to keep me on edge the whole time. Good job and thank you for your work !

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
4.9 / 5 stars, well deserved. Holy shit that was all the kinds of great. Even got to love the not-my-kinda-style uncommon models/art. Only 2 imperfections: too short, duh, and Vanessa feels unfinished. But they're easily offset by

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Ah bummer, it's over. I wasn't sure whether the relationship would work out or not--it felt almost too real at times.

Most importantly, few games have really good psycho sex scenes like this. :love: Mist has a couple, and InSight of You kind of fits. I'd love to see more.

Reactions: dasetean

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
Well, not gonna lie i was pretty shook with that final sex scene. really didnt expect that.

Overall, the story was pretty good and i really enjoyed it. kudos to you dev !
Yes, I was about to masturbate on that final scene but my friend down there said ''wait a minute you old pervert'' :LOL:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Has anyone heard anything about the developer working on a new game? :unsure:
he stoped making games and started to work on a platform for adult games where they can sell the games without beeing restricted by creditcard institutes with some kind of cryptocurrency or something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: RolandG.

Selyn

Jul 9, 2020
Gaerax hey, I'm just finished ur game. absolutely love it. just want to ask if this ur one and only game? or u wanna make another one?

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes