erisedreturns

Dec 5, 2020
this game is so well-done in every way that i didn't realize until reaching the end of chapter 2 that there weren't actually any choices. massive kudos. maybe bring up a safe word/aftercare/other healthy bdsm stuff?

ShadollDusk

Apr 5, 2018
First of all, I'm all in for full lesbian games, so far the game art is kinda diferent, not sure if in a good or a bad way, but that can be completely ignored in favor of the good story, I'm looking forward to more, keep the good Job Dev

Reactions: red_faced

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Weekly Dev-log #12

Heeeeyyyy!!!!

So, this week I worked a bit. I have finished 3ish scenes so far. This chapter is a bit different than the first 2, I'm not sure how long it will be vs how many renders vs how complex the scenes are. I don't know! It's hard to tell. But I like it. I originally thought chapter 3 would be a bit boring and just set up chapter 4, but now I think it will be the best chapter yet. As I have been making the renders, I have been changing the script quite a bit.

The wife is away this week, so I think I will get a lot done. Have a good weekend!

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020

Weekly Dev-log #13

I got a fair amount done this week. I am almost done with the flashback section. It has been very slow and frustrating, but it's almost over. There is just one more scene I have to do for it, but I think I will do that later. I'm going back to work on the main story now.

Overall, I think I'm more than half way done with chapter 3 now. So it should still be released early to mid October as long as everything goes relatively smoothly from now on.

I think for chapter 3 I'm going to start releasing it a week early for patrons. I'm trying to think of more benefits for patrons, but this is very new to me, I don't really know what I am doing.

Do any of you have suggestions of what you would like to see? I would love some suggestions. I've been thinking about trying to write a few short stories. I haven't done a lot of writing in the past, but I have enjoyed the writing part of this project and the feedback about my writing has been surprisingly good.

I've also been thinking more about what I will do after chapter 4. On one hand, I don't want to abandon my characters, but also, my art skills have improved quite a bit, and I think if I started over and experimented a bit I could make much better characters visually.

I had an idea for a sequel, but I'm starting to not like that idea. I like the idea of starting another big project, but occasionally making some small things like short stories, little webcomic-like things on twitter, etc. to keep the characters alive. I think that would be fun.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
the character design I see in the preview images puts me off a little bit, but when I see how unanimous the reviews are I guess I have to try it..

EDIT: ... Okay that was really good

One thing though, did you display image "sc017-0018" on purpose at that timing? It feels like there's no context around it, but maybe I'm just missing it

Last edited:
Reactions: AmadorQ and Gaerax

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
the character design I see in the preview images puts me off a little bit, but when I see how unanimous the reviews are I guess I have to try it..

EDIT: ... Okay that was really good

One thing though, did you display image "sc017-0018" on purpose at that timing? It feels like there's no context around it, but maybe I'm just missing it
I'm glad you liked it! And thanks for the review! Yeah, that is a bug. It will be fixed in the next release in a few weeks.

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020

Weekly Dev-log #14
This week was pretty productive, I am getting pretty close to the end of chapter 3! I just have one more big scene, and a few odds and ends, then I am done all of the stills. Then I just have to do the animations and editing. I don't know how many animations there will be, but I think similar to chapter 2.

I decided to cut the watersports content. I was going to make it optional, but when I was making the stills for that part, the vanilla route was a lot better, and the watersports stuff just seemed like it would be out of place.

I am setting a soft deadline for myself of October 8th. I am hoping that I will be able to release it by then because I will be going away for a few days that weekend. But there is a chance I won't make that deadline.

I have had a good idea for my next project, I'm not going to go into detail in this post because I am still thinking it over. Unlike Say it Again, it would be a legit game built in Unreal Engine. It wouldn't have as much of a pure relationship focus as Say it Again, it would be a 3D, open world (kind of) dating sim with some other core mechanics. It would still be lesbian focused, with a female protagonist (Probably customizable). This would be a more long running project that I keep working on for years, and would act as kind of a hub, allowing other side stories to spin off, and perhaps... Clem and Shizue might even make appearances as well. I want to create a world, with a larger cast of deep characters that interact with each other in cool ways, but keeps the grounded, realistic story telling that I have been trying to make with SIA. I might even try to port SIA to the new engine, and include it in the game as a side story, and make other short stories that are unlocked as you play though the game.

I will make a big post about it at some point once I dwell on the idea a bit more. But I would like to know what you think about it. Are real-time 3D games something that interests you, or would you prefer visual novels? It is definitely an ambitious project, but I think my concept is solid and I think I can pull it off. I don't know If I have expressed this before, but I do have years of experience with Unreal Engine, and I am a competent programmer. My background is in tech, not art. I would love to go back to Unreal. One of the most frustrating things about working in the way I am now is that I can't change anything. I am stuck with the same models, rigs, textures, everything that I made months, or even a year ago. There are lots of things I would change about the character models, but I can't because I would have to re-render the whole project, which would take several weeks every time I wanted to change anything.

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020

Weekly Dev-Log #16

I am officially done with all of the stills for Chapter 3!!! It is 376 renders, making it slightly longer than Chapter 2. I am going to start working on the animations now. I don't know how many animations I will end up making, there is quite a bit of sex in this chapter, so I could make a LOT of good animations. We will see.

I just did my first full read through of the chapter with all of the renders. I really like this chapter, and I think you will too. I'm really excited to get it out.

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Weekly Dev-Log #19

Chapter 3 is almost done, I swear!!! I just have a few more animations to finish, then it's ready to go!

I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but I am going to start releasing early for patrons. I think I will release it this Monday on patreon, then next week I will release it to the public. or maybe on Friday so that it will be out for the weekend, I don't know.

Overall, I think it's a good chapter. My wife said it was good, so I'm happy with that. I hope you all like it as well!

jufot

May 15, 2021
OK, this game is seriously interesting! Lesbian protagonist AVNs are rare enough, but well-written ones are pretty much unicorns :)

First thing I noticed was the posing in this scene:
1635704497779.png

It's such a small detail, but both characters are leaning in and holding on to surfaces for support. It's a nice change of pace from the usual 3-5 standard DAZ poses we tend to see around here :)

Also, your lighting work is excellent! Scenes like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with exquisite shadows and without crushing the blacks are quite rare around here. Like, all the detail is still there, just hidden in the shadows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excellent work!

I also like your attention to detail with sound effects and scene transitions. Most devs don't bother with those, but they really add to the immersion.

I hope Clem loves herself enough to have a safeword chat after that shower scene.
Well, hopefully after discussing some boundaries. I'd guess Clementine's 50/50 on pressing her luck and letting Shizue keep running on instinct. Do we get the 50 Shades paradox; bad BDSM practice but hot storytelling?
This is my one concern with the game so far. BDSM can be quite fun, but in real-life it takes serious communication, trust, boundaries, and aftercare, none of which was present here. It was a tad immersion breaking. I'm hoping that can be rectified in a future update, which would definitely convert me into a Patreon subscriber :)

Anyway, keep up the good work Gaerax!

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This is my one concern with the game so far. BDSM can be quite fun, but in real-life it takes serious communication, trust, boundaries, and aftercare, none of which was present here.
Yes for a realistic BDSM relationship, I hope to see aftercare be very prominent. That's okay as they're still new to it, I'm sure.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
One of the best games I've played on F95 so far! And I've played many adult games... too many... but they're fun, so... ^^
Characters at first need getting used to. The bodys are amazing, just my type. Faces are different of what you normaly see, but just after a few scenes I started to really like them. But the best are their personalities: They have one! Thy do stupid things and sometimes things that aren't typical for them, but it always just feels right and ok. It's not just banging because... banging! They have a reason and complex feelings. And often they even don't know what reasons they had, but it all feels natural. They are always comprehensible - even if they don't make sense. Does this makes sense?

You've got my appreciation for your storytelling, Gaerax. It's one of the best I saw in an adult VN. Keep on the good work, really want to see more :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gaerax
4.90 star(s) 51 Votes