Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
YES! This is exactly what I was going for. I'm glad you liked it. (Thanks for becoming a Patron btw ;) very cool of you)
Worth it. This one really grabbed me. It's like Bad Memories is to me too. It's not just smut, it's a fuckin' mood. BTW LOL Citrus

I ask mostly for two reasons. The first is that Vanessa seems to be starting to get curious about girls. Or at least, she got horny thinking of two girls having sex.
And on the other hand, the MC let Clem know that it is only hers and no one else. That she can't fuck anyone but her. This part was insanely hot, by the way. A good domination scene in which both enjoy equally. This was the key for me.
All they need is for Shizue to get some more confidence. Clementine will be faithful but, at the same time, she would totally get off on Shizue grabbing her by the hair and shoving her face between Vanessa's legs.

Last edited:

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
I have a question. What are your plans for Vanessa?

She is an interesting character. But I was hoping the novel would stay purely lesbian, so I was very disappointed in that last scene between Vanessa and her husband. But well. The good thing is that both protagonists only have lesbian scenes.

I ask mostly for two reasons. The first is that Vanessa seems to be starting to get curious about girls. Or at least, she got horny thinking of two girls having sex.
And on the other hand, the MC let Clem know that it is only hers and no one else. That she can't fuck anyone but her. This part was insanely hot, by the way. A good domination scene in which both enjoy equally. This was the key for me.

That said, knowing that it is a kinetic novel and I have no control over the story, I would like to clarify my doubts. Except for that last scene, the whole novel seems to me excellent in all respects. The renders, the characters, the writing... Top notch.

And as additional comment, few novels fulfill what the overview says. This really is a wholesome and kinky romantic comedy. I love it.
Yeah, I was a bit unsure about what to do with the last scene. I don't really want to spoil too much, but I'm not planning any sort of 3-way stuff with Vanessa, her character is straight, it just wouldn't make sense. She's not bi, she just got a bit horny... I decided to make that scene because it would likely be her only sex scene. I could have made it a masturbation scene, but that doesn't seem like her style and it would have been a shame for her to not get a sex scene of her own.

That aside, thanks for the compliments, I glad you enjoyed it :)

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Worth it. This one really grabbed me. It's like Bad Memories is to me too. It's not just smut, it's a fuckin' mood. BTW LOL Citrus

All they need is for Shizue to get some more confidence. Clementine will be faithful but, at the same time, she would totally get off on Shizue grabbing her by the hair and shoving her face between Vanessa's legs.
Lol, true and true. If they both ganged up on her, she would die happy. :ROFLMAO: And yeah... Citrus... This VN would not exist if not for Citrus :rolleyes: It opened my eyes to the land of yuri.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Good update, I really didn't see Shizue getting rough so quick but damn. Vanessa was smokin hot, sad to see she won't experiment with the girls but hey it is what it is. Keep it up, great work so far!

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
this update fucking got me. i just became a patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but you should look into the sound. the shower sound was running in the background for the last scene.

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
this update fucking got me. i just became a patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but you should look into the sound. the shower sound was running in the background for the last scene.
Crap! Thanks for telling me. I did the sound last minute, I forgot to end that sound effect. Now I have to reupload everything... What a pain... Thanks for becoming a Patron! :giggle:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
This game looks interersting. But I am conflicted whether should I play this, 'cause those alien eyes give me creeps.
Take a skim through the thread, you'll find several posts referencing the same concerns, myself included, and many end up with something along the lines of "wow the art grew on me as did the story and characters I'm glad I gave it a shot."

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
At first I wanted to be a sarcastic bitch and say something down the line of beggars can't be choosers, but that would be highly unfair to this game, as it is actually really good in my opinion.
I prefer its own uniqueness over the usual reused template faces, bodies and stories any given day.

PS: Why do people always feel the need to comment and shit on games they dislike in the first place?
I just don't get it...

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yeah, I was a bit unsure about what to do with the last scene. I don't really want to spoil too much, but I'm not planning any sort of 3-way stuff with Vanessa, her character is straight, it just wouldn't make sense. She's not bi, she just got a bit horny... I decided to make that scene because it would likely be her only sex scene. I could have made it a masturbation scene, but that doesn't seem like her style and it would have been a shame for her to not get a sex scene of her own.

Maybe she can watch them :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I'm a little relieved at that.

Not that I mind lesbian orgies but i'm really looking forward to seeing where the relationship goes between the 2 roommates.

While do love the domineering aspect to their relationship I do hope there is a bit of romance too. I think Clem needs it.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
While do love the domineering aspect to their relationship I do hope there is a bit of romance too. I think Clem needs it.
Absolutely. It should be both. There's no reason why they can't be deeply in love with each other, and also have a BDSM relationship!

Maybe look to Rosie and Alena for inspiration?

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Absolutely. It should be both. There's no reason why they can't be deeply in love with each other, and also have a BDSM relationship!

Maybe look to Rosie and Alena for inspiration?
BDSM can be super romantic! It doesn't have to be two separate parts of their relationship.

When Shizue came into the shower, wrapped her hand around Clementine's throat, and laid claim to her, after realizing she'd 100% caught feelings. That was very romantic...with hot sauce.

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes