• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Nice addition of animations. The couch scene was still too dark though.
Did you play it on android? I've noticed it looks darker on android for some reason. I am looking for a way to fix it.

Sandragiak

Nov 20, 2017
Did you play it on android? I've noticed it looks darker on android for some reason. I am looking for a way to fix it.
I have noticed the darkness even on PC, but it is largely dependant from monitor settings. Anyway, yes, it is slightly too dark in my opinion, but still a great scene.

leevicious

Aug 11, 2018
Are you tired of playing the same kinds of games? With the same art?

Then this is my indication, for me the best game of the year so far, with unique art and a simple and very well told story.

Simply magnificent

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The light balance on the renders leaves a lot to be desired. Just too dark.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I didn't notice it too dark on PC as some people have mentioned. But I honestly assumed it was supposed to be dark because...the lights were off?

It's gonna be darker than the other scenes. IMO It was just as dark as the first scene

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The make out on the couch was invisible even though I adjusted the colour setting to max.

Nice intimate story btw. The art style is unusual but ok.

BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018
So.... quick question, I've never actually wanted to put a pic in my signature before, am I allowed to make my own based on the cover art, or what are the rules for what we can put in signatures?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So.... quick question, I've never actually wanted to put a pic in my signature before, am I allowed to make my own based on the cover art, or what are the rules for what we can put in signatures?

there are no rules. you can put everything you like in your signature.

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020

Thanks! I'm honored! I have no problem with anyone using any of my work in any way, so long as they don't try to pass it off as their own

• Red Heart
Reactions: BuckyOHare

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I was playing on PC. If it was darker on android, then it would be next to impossible to watch.

BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks! I'm honored! I have no problem with anyone using any of my work in any way, so long as they don't try to pass it off as their own
Thank you! I just replayed the chapter to see the animations in action, the interactions between these girls are just amazingly well written and oh so very cute.
Overall, great game, keep up the good work, and may you get as many patrons as you deserve!

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Say it Again [Ch. 1.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated: 2021-05-31

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Say it Again [Ch. 1.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Version: Ch. 1.1 - Updated: 2021-05-31

Here is the Italian translation
of Say it Again [Ch. 1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Say it Again [Ch. 1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Version: Ch. 1.1 - Updated: 2021-05-31

Reactions: mr john

Ashtere

Aug 18, 2019
Gaerax Just finished this and I loved it :) The models are really unique and the storywriting was endearing.
I'm looking into creating my own visual novel. Which programs did you use to create this novel?

Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Gaerax Just finished this and I loved it :) The models are really unique and the storywriting was endearing.
I'm looking into creating my own visual novel. Which programs did you use to create this novel?
Thanks Ashtere! All of the art was made with blender, marvelous designer and substance painter. And renpy for the engine.
Good luck with your novel! :giggle:

Reactions: mr john and Ashtere

Ashtere

Aug 18, 2019
Thanks Gaerax! I'll be looking forward to new updates. And I'll delve into learning to use those softwares you mentioned (y)

Reactions: mr john

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Just dropping by to say this is a very cute little game, I'll definitely keep it on my watch list.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well this little gem lightened my cold heart lol. What a wholesome and fun little game. 10/10 experience so far.

The art is..I dunno, It's weird to totally understand why people would hate it but at the same time finding myself loving it. Can't really put my finger on it, maybe it's because I'm a sucker for unique flavor. Also likely because for me, story, characters, pacing, development, etc all comes before art, which the game certainly excels at.

Rabbac

Oct 29, 2020
Im with Mograx there. This was a real surprise which i came across looking at
CboyC95 female lesbian games thread.

As i said in my review it reminds me of Light of my life probably in animation style kinda.. but it's in no way the same.

I didnt read that it was a kentic novel (as i linked through the above thread) but figured it out about 1/2 through my playthough that i wasnt getting any choices.. but i was sucked into the story by then so sat back and enjoyed the rest of it and wasnt disappointed.

These are the sort of games/stories/renders that make this site worthwhile for me people thinking outside the box and bringing more realistic stories and characters than the bog standard click and f**k sandboxes with the same giant breasted models in each one.. but hey.. each to thier own.

Keep up the good work.. this goes on my watch list :)

4.90 star(s) 51 Votes