Gaerax

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Thanks both of you. And thanks for your review! It made me smile. I'm sure most of if it is just people memeing. But yeah... it stings a little bit, not gonna lie. I have to make a new character for chapter 2 anyways, so I think I'm going to look at improving the eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I like the story so far.

I don't really mind some of the more unusual aspects in the character design. At least, the characters have a unique look, sort of like "Light of My Life".

I guess my only real complaint is that the first intimate scene is made too dark.

BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018
People need to lighten the fuck up and get over their fear of a different art style. Sheesh.

Seriously, I like everything about this, from the believable character interactions, the depth of each character, the art style (refreshing! and I honestly didn't think about it after the first minute, the art style suits the story perfectly), the fucking hot sex scenes (let's be honest, that's what we're here for), the whole thing just meshes to create a perfect first chapter.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Good start IMO, quite well written so far, and I can see what you are going for with the art style, although I think it doesn't quite work ATM. I'm no 3D artist, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but the eyes seem set a little far forward to me. But it just needs tweaking a bit and it's still a refreshing change from all the generic DAZ Studio models. Don't be discouraged by the haters.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I honestly wasn’t sure about the art and was thinking of passing this up and I’m happy I gave this a chance! The story is very realistic and very well written, it’s sweet and very funny.

At first I even thought the story might have been written by a woman but then in the notes saw the dev refer to themselves as a he. Awesome writing, very funny, and very sexy and believable naughty scenes.

The art takes a little getting used to, but I quickly grew to like the two girls and actually find them cute.

The self-harm subplot was unexpected but I thought very tastefully and tactfully done. I have personal experience, one of my very close friends was going through the same, so I actually felt really emotional during that scene.

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
The art style is different and fresh. A welcomed change from the same 10 DAZ characters being used over and over. Everyone overreacting is full of it.
So far so good. The characters and their interactions are believable and the lesbian awakening of the MC is cute. The use of different hair styles is appreciated as well, you don't see that very often.
The sex scenes and animations are well done. Hope to see the MC become a bit aggressive and dom the roommate. Also hope to see content with the MC's friend. Hopefully a threesome?
Great work so far. Keep it up and best of luck with your game.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.90 star(s) 51 Votes