baneini

Jun 28, 2017

" Wide-open eyes, in which you see a lot of white, implies fear or surprise. "

• Love
Reactions: Sandragiak

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
A rare and beautiful work... I understand (in some ways) why the art can generate such negative comments; people can be so judgemental without even understanding why they react in a certain way. I love the story so far, but the narrative works really well and the tempo feels good. I also think the art (and the author's choices) adds more impact on the VN... the two characters are more believeable not being perfect Daz models and what they say and how they react is truly compellng. Great start. Thanks!

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
the end was actually really sweet, a nice surprise.

the only thing I would "complain" would be the legs on the couch scene were strange, idk, too skinny maybe. but this is minor, I really liked.

Reactions: maechal

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Really good work dev, i enjoyed it a lot. Don't bother too much about criticism about your style, remind me the first release of Light of My Life, many said the girls was ugly and now this is one of the top game here.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow this is as "real" as it gets. Won't spoil anything but I even said "ooohhh" (without saying shit) vocally towards the end there before the last sex scene. Was not expecting that. These girls are pretty damn human.

Animations are incredible.

Reactions: Grelk

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
once you actually get into the game and the story, the art style grows on you. the animations are awesome too, sad that it's kinetic though. still interested to see how this develops further. :)

Reactions: Dyhart
4.90 star(s) 51 Votes