3.30 star(s) 24 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
Whilst English uses the male, female and neutral forms of gender the majority of languages in the world do not have grammatical gender and do not distinguish between masculine and feminine forms of the pronoun; those that do distinguish principally belong to the Indo-European or Afro-Asiatic families. So for example, Chinese, Russian and Japanese have no gender forms or only started to introduce them during the past 100 years ... so you can read say the Bible in that language and never know that Jesus is a male ... whilst other countries such as Turkey that do not have an equivalent for neutral, and lots of countries where language regarding gender is 'more complicated'. So perhaps it is best just to try and help others to improve their English rather than just berate them.

Last edited:

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
"I make a small premise. The game is NTR or Cuckold as you intend it but believe me it will also be a fascinating love story. "
taken from dev's patreon page...
Good luck with your project...gonna be a hard pass for me.
Still...good luck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT : also ...should be put in genres under the FUTURE TAGS NTR/CUCK
EDIT : not sure for what the facepalms are ... are people not able to comprehend what I said is taken from patreon?
Agreed with whatever you said hope to see some good updates and not delays like AWAM ( too slow progression of story and updates )

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The game surely got potential and all I hope is the game receives timely updates with good content and doesn't end up being like AWAM . Looking forward to playing and hopefully even supporting it in future

Reactions: despaireducer

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Interesting, nice story line... I'll follow this for updates...

BUT SERIOUSLY ! Get a proof reader... The entire thing is filled with calling WOMEN "him, he" > Women are SHE & HER...
That broken grammar really makes the eyes bleed reading it, past-tense, present-tense word usage...

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Some text is still in another language, like this. Saying "Milan" Especially when the game starts.

View attachment 1601221
MILAN as in the NAME OF A PLACE, It's called setting the location
Lots of writers use this simple line of dialogue to inform the reader where the setting of a scene in a story is taking place...
Such as in a story where it may flip from one place, city or country to another...

Reactions: ant007

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
AWAM stop copying me
How is it copy of AWAM? I'm just curious, Is it because protagonist is a wife and a mother of two? If that's the case thn almost 70-80% games especially with male mc on this site are copy of one or the other. A literal manchild for a MC with a dead father, who was sent away for no obvious reason and now has to come back and stay with his Mother and Sisters or Landlady and Tenants(I'm looking at you Patreon :HideThePain:), also who is so lame and pathetic that he has to resort to blackmail and coercion to get some pussy and not to forget occasional entry of Tyrone, Chad or Eric just because why not?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Sadly no android port available.
This is new release so we can sit tight for at least two year to get more exciting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
I wanted to ask dev how did u pull off that scene where the protagonist runs into a man and then he offer her help they walk towards his apartment what's the inspiration behind this story coz I have seen this scene, Are you a big fan of movie "Unfaithful" coz that scene was totally the same from that movie just curious

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes