3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I forgot to mention - the conversation UI and font could get some work, at least the font to not so "default" i guess.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks interesting. I'll check it out. Nice to spice up the games i play every now and again.

Nov 3, 2021
Okay, played a bit and took some screenshots of some issues and stuff I just want to mention.

I think you meant to put "whispers" instead of "subheading" Also, I think the dialog box needs some work. If you look where it says "Q Save and Q Load" you can see weird icons there. The character's names are a bit big too. You should see how it looks when Marco and Sandra are singing together lol

View attachment 1601148

It says "her" when it should be "him" and "hug it" should be "hug him"

View attachment 1601163

Weird icons after "Valentina and Martina"

View attachment 1601168

It says "He" instead of "She"

View attachment 1601171

It doesn't say "full screen" "quit" or "disable" in English and if you look where it says "Auto Forward Time" there's a weird icon again.

View attachment 1601200

The text is too big here. Maybe you can put the character's names on top and not where you have it. I know you probably wanted to do something different but just saying.

View attachment 1601212

It says "He" instead of "She" This happens a couple times.

View attachment 1601216

It's showing the wrong person talking.

View attachment 1601217

Some text is still in another language, like this. Saying "Milan" Especially when the game starts.

View attachment 1601221

Should be "Give Her A Kiss" and "Better Not"

View attachment 1601223

Sorry for all these screenshots. I know there are a few more mistakes here and there but I didn't want to make a super long post with too many. I still haven't finished playing either lol. Hopefully these screenshots will help you out a bit though. There are also weird icons and such when you are on the save menu. Look at the bottom where the numbers are, and you'll see what I mean.
Personal pronouns (in English) could definitely use some corrections. He, him, are masculine and she, her, are feminine. :)

Nov 3, 2021
I'm just into the game a little bit, and I'm getting flashbacks of the guy with the books and a 2002 movie "Unfaithful", with Diane Lane and Richard Gere. Loved that movie! If the English could be fixed, this game has the potential to be one of the better ones out there. I like where it's going!

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
NTR?? Hard pass, unfortunately, then...
Seems people are replying to old posts and to the old version of the game. If you look at the tags and planned tags, there aren't any NTR tags. Try the game out and see for yourself.

I think that's not the correct pronouns (english is not my native language).
Yeah, I mentioned this in my other post. There are a lot of mistakes with the "He's and She's" I'm sure the Dev will fix them once he sees the posts mentioning it.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Are there only lesbian scenes till now or has she done some cardio exercise with any guy other than husband too?

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Like the game so far, just a few things that were a little annoying, first too many times the MC was referred as 'he, him and his' those are male terms, the MC as a female should be 'she and her', just stating this as I think English isn't the devs first language. Secondly, the end of the current version could have been explained more so people can save before the game just goes to title screen.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Like the game so far, just a few things that were a little annoying, first too many times the MC was referred as 'he, him and his' those are male terms, the MC as a female should be 'she and her', just stating this as I think English isn't the devs first language. Secondly, the end of the current version could have been explained more so people can save before the game just goes to title screen.
You are so un-progressive. Read more The Guardian :( :ROFLMAO:

Mar 28, 2018
I liked the game so far, and I agree that the language problems don't really detract from the storyline and expect that they will be slowly sorted out later. The game seems to set up a broad range of potential relationships, and it will be interesting to see how things pan-out.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes