3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
You can wait another 6 months :(
No, don't worry, I'm almost done. 400 renderings are ready.
And as I said in some posts with Scandal I had to plan everything from the beginning...
Also, I went from 900 lines to 2500 lines to give better looking images.
So from 9 minutes it was 45 minutes for each image.
I can only hope that when the official version of Scandal comes out you will like it.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi there... I have some good news for you...
I've almost finished all the scenes and I've already done sixty percent of the rendering...
It's almost done.
I wanted to inform you that with Scandal I increased the image quality from 900 lines in Wife at All Costs to 2500 lines in Scandal.
Today I'm taking down the test images I've been running for the last few months from the patreon page and I'm about to put up the official images.
It was hard work I had to redo the script several times because I wanted to test many environments to understand the viability of the game.
The beta version should be forgotten and put in the bin. Changes have been made... I removed the world crisis and other things that disturbed the game.
I focused everything on eroticism and passion.
Having said that, I would like to wish you all Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
That's all well and good, but some updates would've been nice, either here or Patreon (since that's where people are paying you), instead of leaving everyone in the dark. From expecting the first update in September to ''60% of renders done'' by the new year is some delay alright...

Sep 15, 2020

Hi there... I have some good news for you...
I've almost finished all the scenes and I've already done sixty percent of the rendering...
It's almost done.
I wanted to inform you that with Scandal I increased the image quality from 900 lines in Wife at All Costs to 2500 lines in Scandal.
Today I'm taking down the test images I've been running for the last few months from the patreon page and I'm about to put up the official images.
It was hard work I had to redo the script several times because I wanted to test many environments to understand the viability of the game.
The beta version should be forgotten and put in the bin. Changes have been made... I removed the world crisis and other things that disturbed the game.
I focused everything on eroticism and passion.
Having said that, I would like to wish you all Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas.
It's been what? A couple of years since the initial release??

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi Darax I have almost finished translating the game into English.
As soon as it's ready I'll send it to you so you can translate it into Spanish.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes