3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Unlocked
A picture is worth a thousand words. Scandal
You're probably wondering why he has his pyjamas down.
I understand your thinking but the only way to know is to watch the new chapter.

View attachment 1429271
Maybe that's not Alessio, maybe it's her husband. Or maybe she thinks that since she's seen his dick then it's only fair that he see her pussy (and maybe even have a little touch if she touched him) So can't wait for this game:)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
1633987880951.png

You will be happy to know that there will be many characters and many situations.
Hi friends...I haven't heard from you in a while...but you should know that I've been working day and night on the development of the game SCANDAL....
I thought it would be nice to show you this image, let me know if you like it.
I was hoping to release it this month, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait until next month.
Why? I'm creating a lot of characters and environments to carry me through the next episodes... So from the next episodes everything will be faster.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 1448422

You will be happy to know that there will be many characters and many situations.
Hi friends...I haven't heard from you in a while...but you should know that I've been working day and night on the development of the game SCANDAL....
I thought it would be nice to show you this image, let me know if you like it.
I was hoping to release it this month, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait until next month.
Why? I'm creating a lot of characters and environments to carry me through the next episodes... So from the next episodes everything will be faster.
I'm here after a month. Is the update coming?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
It’s been quiet on Patreon too, no news
I just wrote a post on Patreon.
Where I explain the reason why the two episodes are not out yet.
You have to know that I'm working on the project night and day and I'm testing various environments having a limited graphics card I have to verify that everything works well. So I also create tests of future scenes and environments to understand the dynamics.
You have to know that I've finished all the tests and I'm creating the scenes anyway....
From the next episodes it will come out regularly once a month...
Thank you for your patience and I warmly embrace your friend Stef.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I think the developer forgot that he created this game
Eheheh ...No unfortunately I love what I do...On the contrary I'm working a lot on this project...Unlike Wife at All Costs these images are much more complex and I want everything to be perfect.
Also, as I wrote in the post below yours....
I'm testing environments...I had to change the script three times...
This is because I have a not very powerful graphics card.
However, I'm putting everything I have into it and I hope that when the game comes out you will like it...
A hug bye

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Eheheh ...No unfortunately I love what I do...On the contrary I'm working a lot on this project...Unlike Wife at All Costs these images are much more complex and I want everything to be perfect.
Also, as I wrote in the post below yours....
I'm testing environments...I had to change the script three times...
This is because I have a not very powerful graphics card.
However, I'm putting everything I have into it and I hope that when the game comes out you will like it...
A hug bye
Is it coming by November? Any ETA? Thanks

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Good luck with your new game guys. I haven't played this yet, but I will :).
I have one question,
Are you guys planning to do any femdom scenes ;)? Similar to Wife at all cost femdom scenes?

Reactions: bulifun

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Where is Abandoned tag o_O
1s33.png

Tags. Abandoned...mmmm I don't know that word....
Maybe because that crazy Stefano has redone the game from scratch..And it's taking longer? Maybe...
Who knows how many people know that Stefano is using a not very powerful graphics card and that he had to edit the script three times because he had to test many scenarios to see if he could do certain images.

Stefano Hurry up..I feel like showing myself....

Sep 15, 2020
View attachment 1538238

Tags. Abandoned...mmmm I don't know that word....
Maybe because that crazy Stefano has redone the game from scratch..And it's taking longer? Maybe...
Who knows how many people know that Stefano is using a not very powerful graphics card and that he had to edit the script three times because he had to test many scenarios to see if he could do certain images.

Stefano Hurry up..I feel like showing myself....
Or maybe Stefano is a lazybum:-|

Sep 15, 2020
U have to be great full this game is free and the dev is working hard its not easy to work alone or on slow PC
I don't think I need to be grateful for this game or let it be any game on this site . Games are for enjoyment or just time pass . But maybe I would have thought about supporting the developer if I knew what kind of work he can do . I don't even remember when did I download this game. Yes it has been that long. Or maybe my memory is really that bad . Idk

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes