3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No, I'm making some changes to the story so I'm in the process of preparing the characters and sets.
I think I should go out regularly from September.
Did you like it? Let me know your opinion is important thanks
I really like the new game, the player character is very sexy, really can't wait to see her start cheating:)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
No, I'm making some changes to the story so I'm in the process of preparing the characters and sets.
I think I should go out regularly from September.
Did you like it? Let me know your opinion is important thanks
I too like the promise that this demo holds. There are too few female protagonist VNs. This one I like a little better than Wife at all Cost, but both are good. This one feels a bit more real.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I too like the promise that this demo holds. There are too few female protagonist VNs. This one I like a little better than Wife at all Cost, but both are good. This one feels a bit more real.
Thanks, man. Of course Scandal is completely different from wife at all costs.

Scandal will be sweet and very romantic plus you will have the choices to look at the paths that interest you most. unlike wife at all costs where the story is tied to the game.
As soon as the computer has finished making the last images of Wife at All Costs I'll start creating SCANDAL right away. I'll keep you updated and send you some spoiler images if you want them.

Hi

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Thanks, man. Of course Scandal is completely different from wife at all costs.

Scandal will be sweet and very romantic plus you will have the choices to look at the paths that interest you most. unlike wife at all costs where the story is tied to the game.
As soon as the computer has finished making the last images of Wife at All Costs I'll start creating SCANDAL right away. I'll keep you updated and send you some spoiler images if you want them.

Hi
That's good news. Thanks. I would be happy to see some spoiler images.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
As promised, this week I will give you a preview of the game SCANDAL.
You will be happy to know that the next chapter will have two consecutive episodes..So the game goes from version one to version three.
That's two whole days to play.
I would like to point out that as far as SCANDAL is concerned you will find many emotions but all related to eroticism. So it will be completely different from Wife at All Costs.
Many of you have asked me to include Lucrezia in SCANDAL.
Of course this is not possible... But I'm going to include a female figure who will look very much like him and will not be a small character...
We will get to know this woman and her husband... And we will have a lot of fun with gold.
In the next week, if you want, I can open a poll to choose VALENTINA.
Let me know if you like the surprise effect or if you trust me or if you want to participate to a poll to decide for yourself.
Let me know in the comments so I can organize whether to open the poll or not.

Thanks again to all the friends who support me and I wish you a happy day.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes