3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
You said that there will be three main paths in this game (more or less). Will there be content for each of those paths in the upcoming update?
Hi mate, sure in the next episode there will be all the main characters of the game. Except one that we'll get to know later
STEFANO (Courier, that would be me ahahaha)
GIOVANNA (Alessio's mother.)
SERGIO (Commercinate)
ALESSIO (Boyfriend of Martina.)
VALENTINA (Sandra's sister.)
MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER
In addition there will be the situations of the WORLD CRISIS
In the next episode there will be two consecutive episodes so from 01 we move on to 03 I have calculated that it should last about an hour if you read it calmly
So in the second episode I show day X where it all starts... You know, it's like a railway switch... Until yesterday you were living a quiet and carefree life and the next day everything changes. Here in the second chapter I want to show you Sandra's day X and from there on there will be the path linked between the characters but avoidable or playable all together.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Unlocked
Who will wake up first? Image dedicated to those who are waiting for the new chapter of Scandal
Who will wake up first? And what will happen?
Technical evidence SCANDAL preview images
View attachment 1404428
Sandra wakes up and sees Alessio's hard on and in a moment of horniness she starts jerking him off, but stops when he wakes up so he thinks he was just dreaming

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes